Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 5. (Read 27766 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Does the site automatically update the number of tokens sold? Because it is still in the 2 lot, reached the minimum goal?

Thank you for your question. We manually verify each transaction as one of our security protocols, so we currently update our AHT inventory every Monday. An official announcement with total total funds raised will be made shortly after the end of the Bowhead ICO.

Oks .. thanks for the prompt service. I hope you have completed the 2#Lot
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
Does the site automatically update the number of tokens sold? Because it is still in the 2 lot, reached the minimum goal?

Thank you for your question. We manually verify each transaction as one of our security protocols, so we currently update our AHT inventory every Monday. An official announcement with total total funds raised will be made shortly after the end of the Bowhead ICO.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Worlds first medical device ICO ends in 14 hours. Receive 30% of the fees from anonymous health data, which we believe to be the most valuable data in the world.

Worlds first medical device ICO ends in 14 hours. Receive 30% of the fees from anonymous health data, which we believe to be the most valuable data in the world.

Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
How is this different than ptoy? Is there a comparison table somewhere perhaps? Thanks a lot.

Thank you for your question! Bowhead is the world's first medical device ICO. The device will be capable of analysing biometric data, dispensing personalized supplements and medicine, as well as giving you 100% control of your medical data.
Users will be rewarded for the leasing of their anonymous health data.

I would suggest reading our whitepaper for a full understanding of our platform and device https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU

Can you predict how fast bowhead device will penetrate to south east asia..... especially my country
How is this different than ptoy? Is there a comparison table somewhere perhaps? Thanks a lot.

Thank you for your question! Bowhead is the world's first medical device ICO. The device will be capable of analysing biometric data, dispensing personalized supplements and medicine, as well as giving you 100% control of your medical data.
Users will be rewarded for the leasing of their anonymous health data.

I would suggest reading our whitepaper for a full understanding of our platform and device https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU
Cannot log in after my registration....

Just sent them an email...

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. If you used capital letters during the registration process please login using the same formatting. If you still have issues please pm me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
15hrs left to closing Bowhead ico.
So can someone tell me how much AHT tokens are successfully sold?

The counter is not showing live statics only the team knows how much being sold. There is still more than 18 hours left till get finish of this ICO so people have chance to buy this token during this crowdsale.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
15hrs left to closing Bowhead ico.
So can someone tell me how much AHT tokens are successfully sold?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Cannot log in after my registration....

Just sent them an email...
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Bowhead Team is Growing
Dr. Young-in Kim is a staff gastroenterologist in the Division of Gastroenterology at St. Michael’s Hospital, and Professor of Medicine and Nutritional Sciences at the University of Toronto. Dr. Kim completed Postdoctoral fellowships at Harvard Medical School and at USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University. Dr. Kim's research focuses on nutrition and cancer.

Great news )) Just looking at this advisor, I was thinking that he is from China and Bowhead going to make deal in China also  Grin
But USA not bad also  Roll Eyes

Wow Harvard .... great human resources... bowhead will have great solid team...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Bowhead Team is Growing
Dr. Young-in Kim is a staff gastroenterologist in the Division of Gastroenterology at St. Michael’s Hospital, and Professor of Medicine and Nutritional Sciences at the University of Toronto. Dr. Kim completed Postdoctoral fellowships at Harvard Medical School and at USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University. Dr. Kim's research focuses on nutrition and cancer.

Great news )) Just looking at this advisor, I was thinking that he is from China and Bowhead going to make deal in China also  Grin
But USA not bad also  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Bowhead Team is Growing

We are approaching 24 hours until the end of our Crowdsale!

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
We have 1,792,097 AHT tokens Left in Lot #2 !

i hope the remaining tokens in lot 2 will be sold out before the ico ends.
only 1 day left to sell it out..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Just few left to the finish of this ICO there is still chance to grab some tokens at pretty low price once this countdown will reach to end than this opportunity will become part of history. This project is looking promising from my point of view there is good potential for investors when this will grow.
More than 24 hours left, I think that's still plenty of time for people who has not invested yet.
Yeah, this project is already successful but more funding would be great to easily implement the plan, by the way adding
new advisor was a great move, it should help the project.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Just few left to the finish of this ICO there is still chance to grab some tokens at pretty low price once this countdown will reach to end than this opportunity will become part of history. This project is looking promising from my point of view there is good potential for investors when this will grow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Bowhead Health is excited to add another great advisor!

Stunning! Welcome Dr. Kim.
Pages:
Jump to: