Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 10. (Read 27766 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Probably its asked before but is this devices ready? Have you got any avaible now? Or at least a prototype?
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
In what price you ll be sell this devices? Price ll be fixed for any country? You ll sell your devices for any country, right?

i think its not for sell for now. if you invest 3 btc or 300 eth on aht you will get it for free.
a good choice though. they say you will earn aht with that device

Yes, I know. I asked about price for other people, who ll buy this device in 2018. What price ll be?

The targeted price is $299.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
In what price you ll be sell this devices? Price ll be fixed for any country? You ll sell your devices for any country, right?

The target price we're aiming for is $299 but this depends on variables outside of our control such as taxes and customs fees.

You want sellling this devices worldwide? How many devices you planning to sell in 2018 ?

i think its not for sell for now. if you invest 3 btc or 300 eth on aht you will get it for free.

Yes, I know. I asked about price for other people, who ll buy this device in 2018. What price ll be?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager

The target price we're aiming for is $299 but this depends on variables outside of our control such as taxes and customs fees.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
I invested some money in your project since I think it is a very valid one. Anyway, what I didn't like at all is that you sent me the confirmation email after 24 hours and you don't send tokens immediately. There is no clear information on your site about tokens distribution... I thought you would have sent the tokens right after the purchase.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
16 days left until the token sale ends - Does this refer to the Lot #2 Phase? or the whole token sale?
What happens to the unsold tokens? will they be burned?

It is now 15 days left before the token sale ends. I know many investors will invest their money to this project. I also curious about what will happen to the unsold token.
I wanna make sure there are many people who are really investing in this project and one way to know if that will happen
is to know first the total amount that is invested so far.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
16 days left until the token sale ends - Does this refer to the Lot #2 Phase? or the whole token sale?

It is now 15 days left before the token sale ends. I know many investors will invest their money to this project. I also curious about what will happen to the unsold token.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

24 hour offer Bowhead device reward

Receive the first shipment of Bowhead's device
Thank you for participating in the Anonymized Health Token (AHT) sale.

For the next 24 hours, those who purchase AHT with over 3 BTC or 30 ETH will receive the device for free.

http://mailchi.mp/22fad8640d4d/24-hour-offer-bowhead-device-reward

This device is in testing, right? The blockchain mainnet has to be functional and include health practitioners for the device to work, right?

That's correct, from our newsletter:

"Will I be able to earn AHT via using this device?

Yes, this device will be connected to the Bowhead blockchain and offer you tokens in exchange for your anonymized health data"
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

For the next 24 hours, those who purchase AHT with over 3 BTC or 30 ETH will receive the device for free.

This device is in testing, right? The blockchain mainnet has to be functional and include health practitioners for the device to work, right?
Activity: 1372
Amazing news  Roll Eyes
When we may get Bowhead device?  Roll Eyes

We have 2,598,861.4399366 tokens remaining in Lot#2 of Bowhead Health ICO - https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/

Looking to know how many tokens are sold in Lot #2 and the overall token as well if possible.
It will be very helpful to us, let us know please...

i think the countdown is for the whole ICO of this token.
yeah im also interested on what happen to the unsold token. hope that dev will answer this question

We will be releasing an updated AHT inventory on our website https://www.bowheadhealth.com/ before noon this evening.

In the event of unsold tokens please view our official statement.

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

i think the countdown is for the whole ICO of this token.
yeah im also interested on what happen to the unsold token. hope that dev will answer this question
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

Looking to know how many tokens are sold in Lot #2 and the overall token as well if possible.
It will be very helpful to us, let us know please...
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
The project is very nice. The entries will always be kept in the chain, it can be reached everywhere but very aggressive marketing is needed. I need to sell these tools at the door of the closet. I need to develop them very well and develop other devices. I do not know if this will be a moment but it is a good investment for the future

yes ,Bowhead  every thing is ok but i think contribute token on wave is not good .

Why? there are not so much project in waves. So its ll be perspective  Roll Eyes

Waves is a great platform. The largest company in Russia, Gazprom signed an agreement with Waves recently.
Pages:
Jump to: