Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ❤❤❤ BRAND NEW: BUNNYCOIN | SUPPORTS CHARITY | DECENTRALIZED VOTING ❤❤❤ - page 4. (Read 28156 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looking for Translators...

Our goal is to use Bunnycoin to help as many people around the World as possible, we don't want to leave out individuals just because of a language barrier.

Therefore... We are offering a generous 1M Coin Bounty to individuals who can translate our launch post into: Spanish, Chinese, Russian, German, etc...

Thought that I would let you know and I am hoping that you would consider helping us with this task if capable.

Sincerely,
Shibebunny
Activity: 19
Sorry, had to run to an opera this evening.  http://dice.bunnyco.in is now in full swing.

Simple dice game.  Roll under a certain number to win.  House has a 1% edge.

There is also a simple bot that allows you to automate your bets (up to 99 times in a row).  PLUS, if you want to simply try it out... I will personally give you Bunnycoin to play with.  Just visit the site, and find the link/button that says Rabbit Hole.  Fill in the captcha and your account will automatically be credited with 350 Bunnycoins to play with.  (You can actually visit the rabbit hole every time you are "empty", but you do have to wait 15 minutes between visits.)

All your deposits are safe in this game because I control the payout.  When you request a payout it sends me an email because all payouts must be manually performed.  If I'm near the computer, you will get your payout almost immediate.  If I'm away from the computer, you will get the payout as soon as I return.

Have fun and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.  If you have an issue with any deposits or something with the site, just get in touch with me either here on bitcointalk or find me on @freenode IRC under the username 'wpstudio'.

Oh and just wanted everyone to know.  The entire bounty was paid TO THE BANK of the game.  So everyone has a chance to win the entire bounty paid for the creation/launch of this dice game.  I've kept nothing.  Plus, each week 15% of any profits (if there are any) will be paid to the Bunny charities.

- We thank you for this! Your a good person
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Sorry, had to run to an opera this evening.  http://dice.bunnyco.in is now in full swing.

There is also a simple bot that allows you to automate your bets (up to 99 times in a row).  PLUS, if you want to simply try it out... I will personally give you Bunnycoin to play with.  Just visit the site, and find the link/button that says Rabbit Hole.  Fill in the captcha and your account will automatically be credited with 350 Bunnycoins to play with.  (You can actually visit the rabbit hole every time you are "empty", but you do have to wait 15 minutes between visits.)

All your deposits are safe in this game because I control the payout.  When you request a payout it sends me an email because all payouts must be manually performed.  If I'm near the computer, you will get your payout almost immediate.  If I'm away from the computer, you will get the payout as soon as I return.

Have fun and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.  If you have an issue with any deposits or something with the site, just get in touch with me either here on bitcointalk or find me on @freenode IRC under the username 'wpstudio'.

Oh and just wanted everyone to know.  The entire bounty was paid TO THE BANK of the game.  So everyone has a chance to win the entire bounty paid for the creation/launch of this dice game.  I've kept nothing.  Plus, each week 15% of any profits (if there are any) will be paid to the Bunny charities.

i bunny dice site would be nice to have

We agree. We launched a coin bounty for the creation of games for Bunnycoin.

Dice game for Bunnycoin has been built.  Just waiting on bounty payout to fund the game's bank so you all can win bunnies. Smiley

Just sent generous bunny bounce Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Don't send span in PM! You shit & coin shit!

Dice game for Bunnycoin has been built.  Just waiting on bounty payout to fund the game's bank so you all can win bunnies. Smiley

-Thank you we will be funding bounty shortly, hang tight Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: