Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ❤❤❤ BRAND NEW: BUNNYCOIN | SUPPORTS CHARITY | DECENTRALIZED VOTING ❤❤❤ - page 5. (Read 28156 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Here's another pool for you. hashmakers.com has spun up a bunny node. Swing on by and make some hash with us... 

bunny.hashmakers.com - make an account, add a miner or 2 and connect via hashmakers.com:9001

Enjoy your stay -

--hashmakers

Great! Send us your Bunnycoin Receive Address and we'll send you a free bunny bounce Smiley

Happy Burrowing!
Activity: 37
Here's another pool for you. hashmakers.com has spun up a bunny node. Swing on by and make some hash with us... 

bunny.hashmakers.com - make an account, add a miner or 2 and connect via hashmakers.com:9001

Enjoy your stay -

--hashmakers
i bunny dice site would be nice to have

We agree. We launched a coin bounty for the creation of games for Bunnycoin.
Coin Bounty for Games: We have added a coin bounty for anyone who can develop Bunnycoin games.
I can't see any info at listed merchants that they are accepting bunnycoins.

- As we don't have any official payment api setup, merchants are mostly accepting Bunnycoin Payments upon request.

Contact them if you wish to make a Bunnycoin purchase.

The main one on this list there has a page dedicated to the coin (linked to from site navigation)... see here: - http://www.premiumrabbits.com/bunnycoins/

-PM me and I'll message you email contacts.

- As we don't have any official payment api setup, merchants are mostly accepting Bunnycoin Payments upon request.

Contact them if you wish to make a Bunnycoin purchase.

The main one on this list there has a page dedicated to the coin (linked to from site navigation)... see here: - http://www.premiumrabbits.com/bunnycoins/
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Love Cryptocoin ~
Activity: 9
Activity: 35
Hii all..
need help, im just newbie...my acccount get lock in bun.crypto-coinz.com, they said will be notification in email, but i dont receive any email, i've change password(reset password menu) it's still not work.anyone can help and explain..

Best Regards

Here is the profile of the pool admin... https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dsstech-308000 . Maybe send them a PM. I haven't personally used pool however I've heard that its pretty good from others.

ouwkay..thanks for your info..i'll try it
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
  Bunnycoin - Innovative New Cryptocurrency      www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr6ohJNEsnQ   
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Selling BUNNY for 0.005BTC per 1Million, write here or PM me.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
i need money for electricity. exchange please.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
Hii all..
need help, im just newbie...my acccount get lock in bun.crypto-coinz.com, they said will be notification in email, but i dont receive any email, i've change password(reset password menu) it's still not work.anyone can help and explain..

Best Regards

You could mine a www.hasher.ca. No accounts needed. Simply mine with your BUN address.
"Bunnycoin is to Money what Mozart was to Classical Music"  Smiley

- Quote from Twitter, Love it
Bunnycoin is to Money what Mozart was to Classical Music  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
difficulty is still pretty low...

I believe we have for the most part smaller scale (first time) solo miners behind the coin right now.

Hopefully we'll attract more miners now that we've got some descent pools added.

We would need a decent exchange to attract miners. You may contact exchanges having some investor base.
Pages:
Jump to: