Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ❤❤❤ BRAND NEW: BUNNYCOIN | SUPPORTS CHARITY | DECENTRALIZED VOTING ❤❤❤ - page 6. (Read 28156 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Guys, don't forget to spread your hashrate Cheesy

Curdozer's Pool is looking for your support !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
difficulty is still pretty low...

I believe we have for the most part smaller scale (first time) solo miners behind the coin right now.

Hopefully we'll attract more miners now that we've got some descent pools added.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hii all..
need help, im just newbie...my acccount get lock in bun.crypto-coinz.com, they said will be notification in email, but i dont receive any email, i've change password(reset password menu) it's still not work.anyone can help and explain..

Best Regards

best way is to join their irc channel and   ask if there is any admins online,  i wasn't receiving emails and after talking to someone on irc they removed the authentication for me right away
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
can you guys not flood the topic with rabbit pics Smiley

Although we obviously love bunnies... I was about to post same message. Until I received this email ... Wink

honestly i like the bunny images in this thread. it gives the thread charm  Grin

also shibebunny have you cantacted bittrex or allcrypt? or any of the other exchanges? I really wanna see the market get going on this  Grin
Hii all..
need help, im just newbie...my acccount get lock in bun.crypto-coinz.com, they said will be notification in email, but i dont receive any email, i've change password(reset password menu) it's still not work.anyone can help and explain..

Best Regards

Here is the profile of the pool admin... https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dsstech-308000 . Maybe send them a PM. I haven't personally used pool however I've heard that its pretty good from others.
can you guys not flood the topic with rabbit pics Smiley

Although we obviously love bunnies... I was about to post same message. Until I received this email ... Wink

^^, im mining this coin with my 100khs for giveaway  as joint promotion with coin2 ^^, though i'm not getting that much but i think is enough for the giveaway and i really admire the dev's dedication on this project ^^, i just hope you keep  that dedication wish you all the luck...

Thanks for the kind words Smiley Best of luck burrowing!
Activity: 35
Hii all..

Best Regards
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
^^, im mining this coin with my 100khs for giveaway  as joint promotion with coin2 ^^, though i'm not getting that much but i think is enough for the giveaway and i really admire the dev's dedication on this project ^^, i just hope you keep  that dedication wish you all the luck...

So with no pre mine, how is dev paying millions in bounty?  Something seems fishy here.

- We setup a group of servers specifically to start mining right away for your information. 2. We've been buying up coins from sellers on this thread over the last couple days ourselves.
Activity: 1
The blocks were already in the 6000's when it was announced here the other day.  If you look at some of the youtube videos they were made back in March.  I mined 60 mill the first few hours solo mining figured enough was enough lol.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
So with no pre mine, how is dev paying millions in bounty?  Something seems fishy here.

Eh, I just mined a few million on my pool in the last 15 minutes.
Activity: 168
Activity: 123
Code:
 /$$$$$$ /$$   /$$                /$$     /$$                       /$$$$$$$                     /$$                       /$$    
|_  $$_/| $$  | $/               | $$    | $$                      | $$__  $$                   | $$                      | $$   
  | $$ /$$$$$$|_//$$$$$$$       /$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$   /$$$$$$       | $$  \ $$ /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$ | $$  /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$$ /$$$$$$ 
  | $$|_  $$_/  /$$_____/      |_  $$_/  | $$__  $$ /$$__  $$      | $$$$$$$//$$__  $$ /$$__  $$| $$ /$$__  $$ /$$_____/|_  $$_/ 
  | $$  | $$   |  $$$$$$         | $$    | $$  \ $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$____/| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$|  $$$$$$   | $$   
  | $$  | $$ /$$\____  $$        | $$ /$$| $$  | $$| $$_____/      | $$     | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$_____/ \____  $$  | $$ /$$
 /$$$$$$|  $$$$//$$$$$$$/        |  $$$$/| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$$      | $$     |  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$|  $$$$$$$ /$$$$$$$/  |  $$$$/
|______/ \___/ |_______/          \___/  |__/  |__/ \_______/      |__/      \______/  \______/ |__/ \_______/|_______/    \___/ 

We're mining away!  Join us at:  Join us at:
http://bun.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://stratum.poolest.com
PORT:   3337
FEES:   1%
PAYOUT:   PPLNS

Thanks, and happy mining!
Pages:
Jump to: