Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 16. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I am attracted by China with its history and unique culture.
interesting country to visit it. I prefer visiting Canada
Why are you interested in Canada?

Who does not like Canada? Bilingual, immense territory, little population, no political marginality, freedom for life-loving anonymous nomads. As opposed to USA where there is only a handful of states friendly to possession of exotic animals, canadian laws allow a huge leeway for that. U can build a condo in any province and get a tiger or silverback for protection. And many other reasons.
We plan a family trip .. Consider Canada as an option. Thanks for the description)
Activity: 252

The top 10 most unpopular travelers among the countries in 2018 looks like this (plus the number of tourists who visited the country for the year):
Tuvalu (thousand)
Republic of Kiribati (4 thousand)
Sao Tome and Principe (8 thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)
This list needs replenishment, I know a couple more countries that I bypass the side

in fact, the countries on the list are interesting. This is just the topic of not popular countries for tourists
For example, East Timor is famous for its excellent diving. You get a visa at the airport upon arrival.
Most do not even know which continent East Timor is on)
It seems to me that it is for such countries that such a project is needed. to open to tourists something new
First of all, the project should pay attention to this, develop in this direction
The project is very necessary in Russia, we have a lot of beautiful places where tourists are needed
I've heard about Russia, unfortunately, I've never been. Your country is rich in interesting places, I hope to visit Russia
Activity: 658
Merit: 124

Who does not like Canada? Bilingual, immense territory, little population, no political marginality, freedom for life-loving anonymous nomads. As opposed to USA where there is only a handful of states friendly to possession of exotic animals, canadian laws allow a huge leeway for that. U can build a condo in any province and get a tiger or silverback for protection. And many other reasons.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278

The top 10 most unpopular travelers among the countries in 2018 looks like this (plus the number of tourists who visited the country for the year):
Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)
This list needs replenishment, I know a couple more countries that I bypass the side

in fact, the countries on the list are interesting. This is just the topic of not popular countries for tourists
For example, East Timor is famous for its excellent diving. You get a visa at the airport upon arrival.
It seems to me that it is for such countries that such a project is needed. to open to tourists something new
First of all, the project should pay attention to this, develop in this direction
The project is very necessary in Russia, we have a lot of beautiful places where tourists are needed
Do you want to visit the Great Wall of China?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

For us, an uncharted paradise, and for the underdeveloped countries tourism creates new jobs, ensures the inflow of currency and contributes to the development of the economy.

But where exactly I do not want to get so it's North Korea. Can not just go back from there!
I would also be in North Korea, there probably beautiful)

And there is a dictator, there are no drugs, no food, but legalization of marijuana)
Activity: 336

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

Activity: 350

Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Cheesy It looks great!
I fully support the words of a person, it is better to invest ahead of time, then to make a good profit
Activity: 350

But where exactly I do not want to get so it's North Korea. Can not just go back from there!
I would also be in North Korea, there probably beautiful)

What is unusual about Chad?

Chad is currently in a political crisis that has arisen because of clashes between more than 200 different tribes and religions, including even animists. This country is located in the heart of Africa and borders with no less disturbing regions: Libya, Sudan and Central African Republic. Despite its huge oil reserves, Chad is the poorest and most corrupt country in the world. The Peace Foundation called this republic the most unstable in terms of its level of opportunities and impact

This is the way about travels to Africa. I would have missed such a country
What is unusual about Chad?

Chad is currently in a political crisis that has arisen because of clashes between more than 200 different tribes and religions, including even animists. This country is located in the heart of Africa and borders with no less disturbing regions: Libya, Sudan and Central African Republic. Despite its huge oil reserves, Chad is the poorest and most corrupt country in the world. The Peace Foundation called this republic the most unstable in terms of its level of opportunities and impact
Pages:
Jump to: