Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 17. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

The top 10 most unpopular travelers among the countries in 2018 looks like this (plus the number of tourists who visited the country for the year):
Tuvalu (thousand)
Republic of Kiribati (4 thousand)
Sao Tome and Principe (8 thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)
This list needs replenishment, I know a couple more countries that I bypass the side

in fact, the countries on the list are interesting. This is just the topic of not popular countries for tourists
Activity: 252

The top 10 most unpopular travelers among the countries in 2018 looks like this (plus the number of tourists who visited the country for the year):
Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)
This list needs replenishment, I know a couple more countries that I bypass the side

- popularity among tourists: 1/10

- difficulty of obtaining a visa: 6/10

- natural beauty: 8/10

- unusual environment: 38/50

- Conflict: 8/10

What did we like about East Timor?

This region is not explored, small villages grow in the middle of the jungle and plains. But local residents are always happy to meet foreigners, since tourism here is almost not developed.
What country do you want to visit to plunge into its culture and explore from within?
I dream to visit Africa to enjoy the beautiful wildlife, life and culture of various peoples.

Africa is very diverse and can leave different impressions!

South Africa and the North are very different from each other
You can explore the North, South and East Africa, each of these parts has its own specifics for holidaymakers, which must be taken into account when planning a trip.

In South Africa, there are countries that are so dangerous that you can be kidnapped and ransomed!
Activity: 266

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)
Interesting list for a note) I have not considered any of these countries ...
What country do you want to visit to plunge into its culture and explore from within?
I dream to visit Africa to enjoy the beautiful wildlife, life and culture of various peoples.

You can explore the North, South and East Africa, each of these parts has its own specifics for holidaymakers, which must be taken into account when planning a trip.
I know) I determined that I want to visit, I need a guide

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

It's strange that this list includes such a beautiful country as San Marino

This country is just small and maybe they have some kind of restriction on the number of tourists

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

It's strange that this list includes such a beautiful country as San Marino

Tuvalu (thousand)
Montserrat (9 thousand)
Comoros (24 thousand)
Djibouti (51 thousand)
San Marino (60 thousand)
East Timor (66 thousand)

Let's talk in what non-popular country would you like to visit?)
Well this is probably Colombia, namely the capital of Bagota

Let's talk in what non-popular country would you like to visit?)
Africa is just one example when in countries there are useful metals that are being searched for and valuable but people live very poorly
Poverty and wealth there is very clearly highlighted

I would go to Italy for example, it's very interesting to visit there
Italy ... well, even I do not know. Why are you attracted by this country?
Activity: 350
I would go to Italy for example, it's very interesting to visit there
Pages:
Jump to: