Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 20. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

can in order to raise interest or to believe in trust it is worthwhile to hold some sort of airdrop?

I know a couple of successful examples of airdrops. Holders of coins were given the same number of coins for wallets. This caused demand and therefore the price grew

Yeah but some play such airdrops even smarter. If they hold a lot already they rather dump shortly before the airdrop happens and then buy back cheaper. There will be a lot of selling after the airdrop because once it is over, people only bought because of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

The idea with the airdrop should be liked by both investors and the project
Activity: 266

Maybe someone else will offer some ideas?

I think first let's say something about the idea of ​​airdrop

Yes, let them first think about it
Activity: 336

I think first let's say something about the idea of ​​airdrop

The administrator writes that he is ready to report on the suggestions made here to the leadership
You can always find a way out of the situation. The main thing is that both sides should contact
the growth of the coin can please and comfort everyone)
Yes, today this is the most important and urgent issue
the growth of the coin can please and comfort everyone)

can in order to raise interest or to believe in trust it is worthwhile to hold some sort of airdrop?

I know a couple of successful examples of airdrops. Holders of coins were given the same number of coins for wallets. This caused demand and therefore the price grew

but how is this beneficial to the project developers and coins?

all simply the price rises more than twice with good advertising and therefore it is beneficial to all

Exactly. Recently, one good coin showed 1000% on such an airdrop

I think this decision could calm investors who lost on the decline of coins

all simply the price rises more than twice with good advertising and therefore it is beneficial to all

Exactly. Recently, one good coin showed 1000% on such an airdrop

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
wait and hope .... Permanent Member Undecided Undecided Undecided

Activity: 308
where will there be any updates, admin?
soon We will announce all updates you require
okay , we will be waiting for news
copper member
Activity: 42
where will there be any updates, admin?
soon We will announce all updates you require
Activity: 308
I hope admin will tell us how deals are going
I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the whitepaper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
http://travel-surfing.com/files/travel_surfingEN.pdf

This information can be found on the first page of this topic
Pages:
Jump to: