Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 21. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
where will there be any updates, admin?
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the whitepaper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
Here is white paper, white paper is here: http://travel-surfing.com/files/travel_surfingEN.pdf
(link to white paper).
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Bitupper - plunge into the 🌊ocean🌊 of useful blockchain services ❗❗ Everything under one hood and simple enough for anyone! Multicurrency secured wallet, merchant, payments, exchange, jobs, community, news, API - you manage this ALL from a single account 🆒 Interaction, simplicity, reliability - that's what Bitupper is! Social and bounty NOW💋

You probably have crossed the topic! It is much easier to create your own theme and write about your project there

Yes, he has nothing to do just. writes where this message fell
Apparently a person made a mistake with the topic or decided to distribute advertising in this way)

Can you share volume faking at 3 approach?
Who believe what someone bought 3000000+ tokens in one hour, but price fall down?
Not so smart.

There is only few payd trolls who write BS about everything but not about the BRH.
No one of payd trolls will qote this pic with real graph from yobit.
Who are you BTW, investor?
I do not even pay attention to it, I understand that the person has problems with his head, and I'm waiting for the application from the project
Are you doctor? What you talking about?
Activity: 350

There is only few payd trolls who write BS about everything but not about the BRH.
I do not even pay attention to it, I understand that the person has problems with his head, and I'm waiting for the application from the project

I am interested person (not a payd troll like you).
Activity: 308
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/5/5/5b4d50784c71bda4f34edf8df47383c2-full.png

guys, ETH is growing so does Brahma
Brahma is falling. Do you see?
We still have to wait, see what happens next and do not need to raise such a riot
guys, ETH is growing so does Brahma
Brahma is falling. Do you see?
in which film did you see this beautiful story?
Wake up,
maybe you're dreaming ..... its value is 300 satoshi, not 300,000 satoshi
What's new with you over the night? interesting became
Activity: 46
in which film did you see this beautiful story?
Wake up,
maybe you're dreaming ..... its value is 300 satoshi, not 300,000 satoshi
Activity: 46
wow WOW wow
230 satoshi now
and do you still speak Huh
the market speaks
the market has decided that this crypt is definitely SCAM

I hope the bounty company will resume.

I, too, want to take part in this. I have a lot of subscribers in social networks
There will be also your time for social networks, you just need to wait, I think to make them for the bounty
Activity: 266

I, too, want to take part in this. I have a lot of subscribers in social networks

social networks do not give the result that they wait for?
why do you think that does not give a result?

Probably because most of the bounties in subscribers are the same bounties and not inststory))
Activity: 252

why do you think that does not give a result?
Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: