Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 35. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

Gigant fake volume detected!
lol, one persong bought tokens and price jumped up
Where you saw price jump? Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
maybe we should start to trade it , too? no?
Activity: 536
Merit: 250

Gigant fake volume detected!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I'll intervene, if you'll excuse me. Most likely, large investors will fix, because profitability of 50% in this market is very good.
Yes, it is quite possible that there can be any development of events
copper member
Activity: 42
yeah, that's cool, really
I'm not sure, it's still unknown where the market will go
no one knows this info, unfortunately. it winds me up
It is simply not known whether investors will record profits (those who bought bitcoin at 6, or will sell for 10,000)
I'll intervene, if you'll excuse me. Most likely, large investors will fix, because profitability of 50% in this market is very good.
It is simply not known whether investors will record profits (those who bought bitcoin at 6, or will sell for 10,000)
The project should not be limited to a framework or a narrow profile by type of activity or interests, it is necessary to develop and expand the range of services.

I agree with you. Work should be done in several directions at once. And then choose the most profitable and interesting for people
You are right, the project has the opportunity to grow, develop and achieve the goal. The main thing is not to stand still and work hard. This work will pay off
So he grows constantly, I see him moving forward and team work
Good evening, while stuck, and the next few days will crawl ..
Good evening! What did you mean ?

I meant the market movement
I think it will go to the Moon, soon

I meant the market movement
copper member
Activity: 42
Activity: 350
The project should not be limited to a framework or a narrow profile by type of activity or interests, it is necessary to develop and expand the range of services.

I agree with you. Work should be done in several directions at once. And then choose the most profitable and interesting for people
You are right, the project has the opportunity to grow, develop and achieve the goal. The main thing is not to stand still and work hard. This work will pay off
So he grows constantly, I see him moving forward and team work
Activity: 252

Activity: 266

It seems to me that the news about which the administrator mentioned the topic is precisely related to the implementation of tourism services

Do you think that the project has already managed to render the first tourist services for BRH coins?
It seems to me that yes! What else can be the stunning news from the tourism-related project?

I agree! Well, then it means that if someone is involved in the bounty to fully be able to implement their tokens already directly for recreation)

It was very cool to use them for recreation. The tourist season begins

Perhaps the team specifically picked up this time for the release of its services
The tourist season has no beginning and no end. Not everyone likes the scorching sun) Every traveler prefers to rest in different ways, so tourism thrives all year round.
Pages:
Jump to: