Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 48. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

It seems to me that implementing a project in countries where there is no tourism is very difficult
Activity: 252

Tell me how will they look for those guides in countries where tourism is poorly developed?

It can be advertising or send a manager who will make all the connections

If it is not developed in the tourist terms of the country, then how do you advertise the project there?
Activity: 266

Tell me how will they look for those guides in countries where tourism is poorly developed?

It can be advertising or send a manager who will make all the connections

I wonder how soon will the application for this project? it would be very interesting to look at it

I can assume that the application will appear at the end of 2018 based on the roadmap
I'm eager to test the application and platform in action
Who will determine how much to pay to a local resident for his services?

I think that the administration of the project will decide this question.
Probably the cost of this service will depend on the country you choose and from the services that the local resident will provide?
Well this is generally a logical question, I agree, I for if the country is not very bagaty, then it is possible and the prices accordingly adequate for them
Ie if the country is poorly developed tourism, the local resident will receive a lower payment than in a more developed country

The work of the guide must be fixed in all countries. The price of his services should not differ in different countries

Prices for housing and food services will differ. And also motor transport
I agree with you. For the same work, people should equally work
Probably the cost of this service will depend on the country you choose and from the services that the local resident will provide?
Well this is generally a logical question, I agree, I for if the country is not very bagaty, then it is possible and the prices accordingly adequate for them
Ie if the country is poorly developed tourism, the local resident will receive a lower payment than in a more developed country

The work of the guide must be fixed in all countries. The price of his services should not differ in different countries

Prices for housing and food services will differ. And also motor transport

Travelling can be fun; nothing beats the experience of traveling to new places, country, language, culture, sites and people. It has a lot of advantages; it is both recreational and educational. It doesn't go without some obstacles, the stress of booking travel tickets hotels, local buses and switching currencies. These problems are exactly what Brahma hopes to solve, making traveling easier and igniting the fun. The roadmap is very realistic, and the coin is going to serve as the traveler's money. Unifying both hotels, travel agents, and travelers under one currency

Convenient, it saves time, nerves and helps not to overpay. And most importantly, it gives an opportunity to explore the country, to learn the culture ... fascinatingly
Travelers want something new and this project is able to satisfy their requests.
Thank you for support
oh, thanks for such detailed information, it was very useful to read
I am glad that many people support and believe in this project
Activity: 350
Travelling can be fun; nothing beats the experience of traveling to new places, country, language, culture, sites and people. It has a lot of advantages; it is both recreational and educational. It doesn't go without some obstacles, the stress of booking travel tickets hotels, local buses and switching currencies. These problems are exactly what Brahma hopes to solve, making traveling easier and igniting the fun. The roadmap is very realistic, and the coin is going to serve as the traveler's money. Unifying both hotels, travel agents, and travelers under one currency

Convenient, it saves time, nerves and helps not to overpay. And most importantly, it gives an opportunity to explore the country, to learn the culture ... fascinatingly
Travelers want something new and this project is able to satisfy their requests.
Thank you for support
oh, thanks for such detailed information, it was very useful to read
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Thank you for support

copper member

Right words! Blockchain in travelling can make the prices loss, and make your trip better

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I wonder how soon will the application for this project? it would be very interesting to look at it

I can assume that the application will appear at the end of 2018 based on the roadmap
I'm eager to test the application and platform in action
Who will determine how much to pay to a local resident for his services?
Good afternoon everyone! The market is growing, and it's super!
You are right, it improves the mood and opens new prospects
Great, guys! market grows, and we grow with market too
so you guys now is base to the market.. how the project now?most importantly is if the project run well and its growing also same as to the market..

It's great that the market is growing! For the project is also good
Activity: 168
Seems like a very useful concept. Something I would definitely use while traveling!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
so you guys now is base to the market.. how the project now?most importantly is if the project run well and its growing also same as to the market..
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: