Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 43. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Are there any investors among us here? It became interesting simply)

I think that you will not be told who the investor is here))
ahah, but in vain, I did not ask anything bad) just wondered)
Activity: 252

I will be re-qualified)) And I'll try to make money on this project as many tokens as possible
Activity: 266
Yes, you have to go to the media! She learns to write articles, shoot video. This is more profitable than the soy network and brings a greater profit
Activity: 336

The bounties are moving further towards the media and, of course, the signatures. Soc. networks will disappear to the same time as a kind of bounty
It's a pity . It seemed to me so easy to get the coins and began to swing the network ((
For the present there is an opportunity to earn on social workers. True, this is already quite a different income compared to last year, even

The bounties are moving further towards the media and, of course, the signatures. Soc. networks will disappear to the same time as a kind of bounty
It's a pity . It seemed to me so easy to get the coins and began to swing the network ((

You know how they say money likes silence! The more noise is created, the more willing and the less earnings! But the fact that there can still be something to earn is a fact!

And how do you think the bounty really still something to earn?
Of course it's real. Do whatever you can. But do not forget the bounty will also change, so you have to adapt!

You know how they say money likes silence! The more noise is created, the more willing and the less earnings! But the fact that there can still be something to earn is a fact!

And how do you think the bounty really still something to earn?

The dominance of bitcoin has decreased to 37.9 percent although the total capitalization has increased.

In fact, it's good! So the money does not start in bitcoin but on the air and altcoyins that is good for all of us. We can confidently wait for growth

Uhh that's good. I hope that this coin will also go up. the more expensive the coin will be in the future and the more it is earned today, the more it will be possible to travel))

correctly think! It is necessary to earn today that tomorrow was cloudless)

I believe that now you can still grab something in the crypt and tokens. I regret that before I did not enter this sphere!

The dominance of bitcoin has decreased to 37.9 percent although the total capitalization has increased.

In fact, it's good! So the money does not start in bitcoin but on the air and altcoyins that is good for all of us. We can confidently wait for growth

Uhh that's good. I hope that this coin will also go up. the more expensive the coin will be in the future and the more it is earned today, the more it will be possible to travel))

correctly think! It is necessary to earn today that tomorrow was cloudless)

I think that you will not be told who the investor is here))
Activity: 350
Activity: 308
Merit: 0

How do you think the provision of services by one person will be cheaper than a few?

Certainly! Complex services are always cheaper!

So it makes sense to choose a guide who will provide a lot of services for the tourist!
It would be great to get comprehensive services from one person.
You can choose a local person for example who has a car. Here you have a double service guide and a driver
hehe, and than you venish and no one know info about you

How do you think the provision of services by one person will be cheaper than a few?

So it makes sense to choose a guide who will provide a lot of services for the tourist!
You can choose a local person for example who has a car. Here you have a double service guide and a driver

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

Of course. In order to have a good rest and pay less and create this project
Well, this project gives us the opportunity to travel for a crypto currency and discover something new
true, that's why I like it
Pages:
Jump to: