Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 49. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Good afternoon everyone! The market is growing, and it's super!
You are right, it improves the mood and opens new prospects
Activity: 182
Good afternoon everyone! The market is growing, and it's super!
Activity: 266
Probably the cost of this service will depend on the country you choose and from the services that the local resident will provide?
Well this is generally a logical question, I agree, I for if the country is not very bagaty, then it is possible and the prices accordingly adequate for them
Ie if the country is poorly developed tourism, the local resident will receive a lower payment than in a more developed country
Activity: 350
Guys, do you even like the idea for the applications of this project? so that the crypt could be paid remotely for tickets
Probably the cost of this service will depend on the country you choose and from the services that the local resident will provide?
Well this is generally a logical question, I agree, I for if the country is not very bagaty, then it is possible and the prices accordingly adequate for them

I probably try to take part in this

I want to give you advice. If you take part in the bounty then do it to the maximum. Ie participate in all the tasks you can. Then you will see the benefit

Yes this is the right advice! If you think that some kind of project is good and you like doing maximum tasks
I recently started participating in this. I'll listen to your advice. Thank you

You're welcome. Remember that not all bounties can earn you profit. So do not stop at one
That's right, you do not need to stop, the project must evolve and strive to link your applications
If you make an effort, the result will please you)))
Can I join in? This project looks interesting!
If you are interested, then of course join))) The project is really interesting for those who like to travel
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Can I join in? This project looks interesting!

I want to give you advice. If you take part in the bounty then do it to the maximum. Ie participate in all the tasks you can. Then you will see the benefit

Yes this is the right advice! If you think that some kind of project is good and you like doing maximum tasks

You're welcome. Remember that not all bounties can earn you profit. So do not stop at one
That's right, you do not need to stop, the project must evolve and strive to link your applications
Activity: 336

I wonder how soon will the application for this project? it would be very interesting to look at it

I can assume that the application will appear at the end of 2018 based on the roadmap
I'm eager to test the application and platform in action

I think soon you can do it. The project develops and goes to the front
I wonder how soon will the application for this project? it would be very interesting to look at it

I can assume that the application will appear at the end of 2018 based on the roadmap
I'm eager to test the application and platform in action

Really useful service.Over time, it will become popular around the world
I also hope for this that the service was real good and gained pear popularity all over the world

Activity: 336

Really useful service.Over time, it will become popular around the world
Travelers should be interested in this, because it is convenient and unusual

40% is quite a lot of the total amount allocated to the bounty!!!

In my opinion this is a rather generous offer.
Pages:
Jump to: