Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 50. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

And still need to enter a rating system. while not only for the tourists guides for tourists. If a tourist trust is low or even worse than a minus one, then his words should be treated with disbelief
Undoubtedly this will enhance mutual trust
Activity: 266
Really useful service.Over time, it will become popular around the world
Activity: 336

And who then can tell me is it difficult to do this?

Well it's not very difficult. You just need to register and send applications. Over time, get used to

And who then can tell me is it difficult to do this?

40% is quite a lot of the total amount allocated to the bounty!!!

I opened the page with a bounty and saw what the job is! 40% are allocated to the listing? What it is?
Listing is the sending to the exchange of data about the coin and the request that it would be accepted there

I opened the page with a bounty and saw what the job is! 40% are allocated to the listing? What it is?

Unfortunately, I did not find the exact data about the output of the application (
I wonder how soon will the application for this project? it would be very interesting to look at it

I can assume that the application will appear at the end of 2018 based on the roadmap

And still need to enter a rating system. while not only for the tourists guides for tourists. If a tourist trust is low or even worse than a minus one, then his words should be treated with disbelief

Your system with a trust is a bit like the trust system of this forum, it seems to me)

Activity: 350
I wonder how soon will the application for this project? it would be very interesting to look at it
On the platform, locals will be able to rate you as a traveler, leaving their feedback
Mutual evaluation is a great idea!Honestly with respect to both parties
On the platform, locals will be able to rate you as a traveler, leaving their feedback
But in order to travel you need to have money and not a little (
Well, I think that with the help of this project you can reduce the cost of recreation

It would be very good if it's true. And due to what?

Also it will be possible to save on habitation, a feed and excursions as all this can give one person
You are right, on this you can really save money. Why overpay?
What should your ideal and unforgettable trip look like?

And for me the ideal journey is the knowledge of something new and interesting
Travel should be unforgettable and cognitive. Research the country from the inside, that's how I imagine it
It's right. It is interesting to immerse yourself in the culture of the country, discover something new. Impressions for life
What should your ideal and unforgettable trip look like?

And for me the ideal journey is the knowledge of something new and interesting
Travel should be unforgettable and cognitive. Research the country from the inside, that's how I imagine it

At the moment, I really like the idea of ​​this project. I would really like that he would develop and this became a reality

That sounds very good. Saving on vacation makes it possible to travel more!

This is exactly what you noticed. The more savings there are, the more opportunities to travel

That sounds very good. Saving on vacation makes it possible to travel more!

One of the main ideas of this project is this)
Pages:
Jump to: