Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 53. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think this project is very interesting because have a good idea and  good concept with first crypto currency BrahmaCoin values is BRHCoin Token (BRH) it is good. so i think is very unique and intresting. goodluck
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

it turns out that if I earn these coins in a bounty, then I can go for a rest for them or how?
Yes, that's the way it goes. Well, if you certainly have enough earned coins to travel!
Activity: 252

it turns out that if I earn these coins in a bounty, then I can go for a rest for them or how?
so, what's your prediction for token price?
We will grow, I think
There is a prospect for growth, but further development is difficult to envisage
Using the Travel Surfing service, can I see the ratings and reviews about this local resident?
Of course there should be a rating and feedback
Using the Travel Surfing service, can I see the ratings and reviews about this local resident?
Activity: 336

Good afternoon! Tell me, does this project have a bounty company? If so, is it possible to enter there or is it too late?

Here's a link to the bauni https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30713940
If there is a desire, then participate in health))

Good afternoon! Tell me, does this project have a bounty company? If so, is it possible to enter there or is it too late?

Hello. Yes, the project has a bawny company and you can still take part in it

We will grow, I think
Activity: 308
Question to the administration - I noticed that recently the token sank in price (despite today's growth). What is the reason for this?
Good afternoon. The main reason is the high volatility of all kriptornka. High volumes of buying / selling coins on the exchange indicate that there is a great demand, and where there is demand, there will be a good exchange rate
Give it. Thanks!
Guys, the market will grow soon , don't worry, so does this coin
The price depends on supply and demand
Volatility is an unavoidable problem for all
Any assets, including crypto currency, are rarely fixed.
I agree with you completely.Thanks to the admin for the prompt reply.
Question to the administration - I noticed that recently the token sank in price (despite today's growth). What is the reason for this?
Good afternoon. The main reason is the high volatility of all kriptornka. High volumes of buying / selling coins on the exchange indicate that there is a great demand, and where there is demand, there will be a good exchange rate
Give it. Thanks!
I agree with you completely.Thanks to the admin for the prompt reply.
Give it. Thanks!
Give it. Thanks!
Give it. Thanks!
yes, and it also depend on the market situation
Give it. Thanks!
Give it. Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 42
You are welcome! Thanks
Can you give a link to the site, please? I can not find anywhere
http://travel-surfing.com/
Keep
It was added to the first page
You are welcome! Thanks
Can you give a link to the site, please? I can not find anywhere
copper member
Activity: 42
Thank you very much for such prompt response, I wish you every success in your development.
You are welcome! Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: