Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 82. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

By the way, G20 Confirms There Is No Need to Regulate Cryptocurrencies as of Right Now!
In general, there will not be any unpleasant prohibitions?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
There are already the results of the summit's influence. You can just look at the coinmarketcap.
I think it's only reaction on summit, exactly result of summit we will see next few days.

It is necessary to wait a few days and everything will be clear.
after g20 everything became less good, so apparently they made a positive decision for crypto

By the way, G20 Confirms There Is No Need to Regulate Cryptocurrencies as of Right Now!

This is very cool news! Are there any details? Where can you read about this?
Activity: 196
There are already the results of the summit's influence. You can just look at the coinmarketcap.
I think it's only reaction on summit, exactly result of summit we will see next few days.

after g20 everything became less good, so apparently they made a positive decision for crypto

Activity: 280

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Also we all waiting good news from developers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
all of us waiting good news from this event
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Such a good new platform, especially for the travelers. Taking the simple and easy payment system for traveling, this Travel Surfing with Brahma Coin can attract many investors to join and invest. Of course, it should be well-prepared. Well, I'm curious about this Brahma Coin development.

I like the idea of Brahma coin but I would like to know whether you think that volatility in the coin price will be a problem for everyday usage?
It seems to me volatility will not be a problem as it will not be critical

Volatility will not be a problem? Isn't Brahma Coin going to be used for all kinds of payments? That would mean that volatility makes it difficult to use.

It is very hard to work with token when the volatility is very high. It is good for speculation but not for everyday usage.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
When will the solution of G20 be known?
this event will end today. So all of us will see the results
My thoughts that results are good for us, market already green.
Yes indeed everything is green and growing, this is very good news
Activity: 31
Travel pages are best bought with relevant insurance, you know, although no one wants to have an accident, but sometimes just in case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
yes, sure. Lockchain is project which working on ethereum blockchain
okay, thank you, I think that brahma can beat all competitors
Merit: 111
vite
this event will end today. So all of us will see the results
Activity: 280
The market of cryptocurrencies starts to grow. Perhaps after the G20 will be favorable for sales. I think we should pay attention to this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
do they have some competitors from blockchain sphere?
yes, sure. Lockchain is project which working on ethereum blockchain
While such competitors did not come across. I think they will appear and will be more or less a competition.
In this case, this project will have a big advantage
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
While such competitors did not come across. I think they will appear and will be more or less a competition.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
as competitors can be airbnb or lockchain. So everything ok
do they have some competitors from blockchain sphere?
Merit: 111
vite
What are the main advantages of using own Cryptocurrencies?
this is utility token, right? So you have less commissions fee and etc
Pages:
Jump to: