Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 84. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
register and add a coin to the new exchange: https://vicex.io/

before the opening of the exchange, the preferential price for the addition of a coin is valid!
8 days before the opening!
Sorry, 8 days before opening what? Opening sales of the coin?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
a transport-based project that will be enshrined for its users, where I can see the project's website to see coin specifications and an explanation of the exchange from this coin

all information in the 1 message thread, also the token is on the stock exchange yobit
Activity: 126
Is it like bla bla car but with crypto?
Even better than blablacar, it's the new sort of travel and tourism industry.
copper member
Activity: 140
Is it like bla bla car but with crypto?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
a transport-based project that will be enshrined for its users, where I can see the project's website to see coin specifications and an explanation of the exchange from this coin
Activity: 154
What is special with that INVESTBOX?
I think nothing special just 5% as said. I'd like chek it out.
It's very interesting, to get 5% per day. But yeah, risks are big too.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
I think nothing special just 5% as said. I'd like chek it out.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
No team, 5% Daily, doesn't sound good...
I don't really understand what confused you? 5% daily it's normal for crypto, but of course you always should remember about risks.
Activity: 168
In the bounty tread is said, about the distribution after tokensale. No site, no ICO. If are not a participant of bounty and not a developer, can only buy tokens on the exchange?
there info a few posts before, devs are working at a website and mobile app. Soon all be ready.
In the INVESTBOX says it's NOT Pyramid/HYIP. But 5% daily! This is what is worrying.
5% Daily? Oh, you) that's too nice but so dangerous.
Activity: 154
What's the problem with that 5%?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
very good
For a token as well as a project, an early exchange will bring successful
I will wait for the next good news
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Activity: 196
Does the project have a discord? I think that the discord is more convenient than telegramm.
Neither one nor the other is not yet, but why do you think that the discord is better than the telegramm?

I apologize for interfering with your conversation. In my opinion, the discord is better than instagrams, because in instagram you can create chats only of the first level, and in a discord you can create a server and inside it create separate chats.
Activity: 322
Does the project have a discord? I think that the discord is more convenient than telegramm.
Neither one nor the other is not yet, but why do you think that the discord is better than the telegramm?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Hello! We apologize for not responding for a long time. Now we are working actively on white paper, a website and an application.

In the meantime, we have great news for all investors in the coin Brahma coin. The yobit exchange added us today in the investbox. For those who do not know, this is an opportunity to earn interest when investing in a coin. You do not even need to trade for this. Conditions: for everyone who invests in it, they charge 5% per day.

Link: https://yobit.io/en/investbox/

Find there a BRH coin. Then just hit invest. If you have not purchased a coin yet, please go to: https://yobit.io/en/trade/BRH/BTC

So while you are working actively with the white paper and website,  we can now trade with the coin / token then wait for info on it?
Actually if I'm mot wrong , you already can trade token on yobit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Such a good new platform, especially for the travelers. Taking the simple and easy payment system for traveling, this Travel Surfing with Brahma Coin can attract many investors to join and invest. Of course, it should be well-prepared. Well, I'm curious about this Brahma Coin development.

I like the idea of Brahma coin but I would like to know whether you think that volatility in the coin price will be a problem for everyday usage?

If the platform will be popular and well used the volatility will not be very big.
Activity: 21
In the INVESTBOX says it's NOT Pyramid/HYIP. But 5% daily! This is what is worrying.

lol nothing but ponzi scheme.... except the only winner is the dev
Pages:
Jump to: