Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 81. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The coin holds good volumes on the exchange. I think that the team should not miss such a chance and you need to devote more time to marketing while the coin is traded.
What about trading at the another exchange which was announced?
Brahma Coin is trading up to 20BTC volume in 24h and it's great. But website and appliation will increase the rate and volume of trading.
Activity: 126
The coin holds good volumes on the exchange. I think that the team should not miss such a chance and you need to devote more time to marketing while the coin is traded.
i bet it's only beginning of the successful project,
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Great news, guys!
Now we are working actively on white paper, a website and an application.

We have great news for all investors in the Brahma coin. The yobit exchange added us to the investbox. Conditions: for everyone who invests in it, they charge 5% per day.
Who have already invested into that yobit's investbox? How is it going on?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Great news, guys!
Now we are working actively on white paper, a website and an application.

We have great news for all investors in the Brahma coin. The yobit exchange added us to the investbox. Conditions: for everyone who invests in it, they charge 5% per day.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
you have to check their offical blog on medium

I haven't found it on google...  Undecided
Here it is - https://twitter.com/TravelSurfing , however big news will be posted here I think.
Activity: 90

I haven't found it on google...  Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Where are some news about the project development?
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
As I noticed They answer onse a week or less, so just need to wait. I'm waiting news too, but tread becoming flood.
Can any other apps use your currency?
Once a day the projects member is online and tells news or plans
Activity: 154

By the way, G20 Confirms There Is No Need to Regulate Cryptocurrencies as of Right Now!
In general, there will not be any unpleasant prohibitions?
We don't know how the situation will change in future, but Monero is no longer tradable at Coincheck because of the high level of coins anonymity,
I've read about that, and thats insane. Rates will fall down after that japanese prohibitions.
Activity: 154
Obviously, there will be regulation. But even the crypto, which is limited by laws, is a good trend in the evolution of mankind.
but g20 says that the crypto currency is now "not a threat to the global financial system," and the block chain is very good. That is, prohibit and rigidly adjust until they are
G20 can change their mind according the situation at local  market and common economical changes
Activity: 280
Obviously, there will be regulation. But even the crypto, which is limited by laws, is a good trend in the evolution of mankind.
but g20 says that the crypto currency is now "not a threat to the global financial system," and the block chain is very good. That is, prohibit and rigidly adjust until they are

By the way, G20 Confirms There Is No Need to Regulate Cryptocurrencies as of Right Now!
We don't know how the situation will change in future, but Monero is no longer tradable at Coincheck because of the high level of coins anonymity,

Yes, in some countries, regulation is not expected. Announced that at the moment there are no risks from crypto-currency.
Visa said that she wants to support crypto-currencies and will continue to support this direction.
I think all of them soon will publish regulative laws and try to control crypto trading
Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Yes, in some countries, regulation is not expected. Announced that at the moment there are no risks from crypto-currency.
Visa said that she wants to support crypto-currencies and will continue to support this direction.
Activity: 196
There are already the results of the summit's influence. You can just look at the coinmarketcap.
I think it's only reaction on summit, exactly result of summit we will see next few days.

It is necessary to wait a few days and everything will be clear.
after g20 everything became less good, so apparently they made a positive decision for crypto

This is very cool news! Are there any details? Where can you read about this?

I do not know if it's possible to leave links here. Write me in private messages.
Pages:
Jump to: