Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 85. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello! We apologize for not responding for a long time. Now we are working actively on white paper, a website and an application.

In the meantime, we have great news for all investors in the coin Brahma coin. The yobit exchange added us today in the investbox. For those who do not know, this is an opportunity to earn interest when investing in a coin. You do not even need to trade for this. Conditions: for everyone who invests in it, they charge 5% per day.

Link: https://yobit.io/en/investbox/

Find there a BRH coin. Then just hit invest. If you have not purchased a coin yet, please go to: https://yobit.io/en/trade/BRH/BTC

So while you are working actively with the white paper and website,  we can now trade with the coin / token then wait for info on it?
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Hello! We apologize for not responding for a long time. Now we are working actively on white paper, a website and an application.

In the meantime, we have great news for all investors in the coin Brahma coin. The yobit exchange added us today in the investbox. For those who do not know, this is an opportunity to earn interest when investing in a coin. You do not even need to trade for this. Conditions: for everyone who invests in it, they charge 5% per day.

Find there a BRH coin. Then just hit invest. If you have not purchased a coin yet, please go to: https://yobit.io/en/trade/BRH/BTC
Good news at last, glad to hear that, 5 % per day looks very high.
copper member
Activity: 84
TRAVEL-SURFING - OWN PEOPLE IN EACH CITY

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
So any updates form developers? Any news about website?
All the information is only in this stream, something very important was not there. The site does not exist yet
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
So any updates form developers? Any news about website?
Activity: 154
2Q 2018
- Development of the Travel-Surfing node
- Development of the Travel-Surfing block explorer service
How are about those developments?
Activity: 168
Hey, devs! Do you have white paper? I have not been in the thread for about three weeks. What news?

Token started trading on the exchange. Truth is not the best exchange, but also not bad.
I think that with a large volume of trading to enter the best exchanges will not be difficult.
I think Travel Surfing team is waiting for the working application before entering all those exchanges, coz it will definitely increase the rates.
That’s the same what I think about the Brahma. They need to start publishing platform.
Such a good new platform, especially for the travelers. Taking the simple and easy payment system for traveling, this Travel Surfing with Brahma Coin can attract many investors to join and invest. Of course, it should be well-prepared. Well, I'm curious about this Brahma Coin development.

I like the idea of Brahma coin but I would like to know whether you think that volatility in the coin price will be a problem for everyday usage?
It’s a market, coin price can change according to total market capitalization and all other situations with main currencies.
Hey, devs! Do you have white paper? I have not been in the thread for about three weeks. What news?

Token started trading on the exchange. Truth is not the best exchange, but also not bad.
I think that with a large volume of trading to enter the best exchanges will not be difficult.
I think Travel Surfing team is waiting for the working application before entering all those exchanges, coz it will definitely increase the rates.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Activity: 196
I hope devs know what to do, and soon they will present us Travel Surfing service web platform.
Activity: 322
Such a good new platform, especially for the travelers. Taking the simple and easy payment system for traveling, this Travel Surfing with Brahma Coin can attract many investors to join and invest. Of course, it should be well-prepared. Well, I'm curious about this Brahma Coin development.

I like the idea of Brahma coin but I would like to know whether you think that volatility in the coin price will be a problem for everyday usage?
It seems to me volatility will not be a problem as it will not be critical
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
So, its near two weeks before the pre-ico start and still no massive media campaign?

May be they will start it later. There is time befor the pre-ico. Some ICO start massive media campaign before ICO not before pre-ico.
Activity: 280
So, its near two weeks before the pre-ico start and still no massive media campaign?

Yes, such companies need extensive advertising. And in this context, the project the site must have.
Yes, for a long time I want to know when the site will be ready, but so far there is no news
Activity: 322
What are the main advantages of using own Cryptocurrencies?
Brahma Coin - is created especially for travelers and in the future will become the payment instrument of our service Surfing Travel.
So the main function is control all the payments inside the Service.
And where is that service? When devs are going to present something?
A user with a Trinnity nickname used to answer questions, now they are probably very busy
Are you going to provide partnership with some existing booking services?

And to make booking on blockchain. Bookign services are very popular and a lot of people use them. There are so many ideas for organisation of travel services.
Travel Surfing can be used as multifunctional service for any travel operation.

It is not very good that the ICO do not have a  site. It is unusual. Usualy all the ICO has there sites. The site is like a visit card of ICO.
We have lots of question and need more answers, where is somebody from the Travel Surfing team?
I hope they will publish all that before the March 30, to get better positions at the pre-ico start.
Are you going to provide partnership with some existing booking services?

And to make booking on blockchain. Bookign services are very popular and a lot of people use them. There are so many ideas for organisation of travel services.
Travel Surfing can be used as multifunctional service for any travel operation.

It is not very good that the ICO do not have a  site. It is unusual. Usualy all the ICO has there sites. The site is like a visit card of ICO.
We have lots of question and need more answers, where is somebody from the Travel Surfing team?
Pages:
Jump to: