Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 16. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This is it . Later on Day 2 I will have my chance to contribute on Brickblock . I will have enough for my initial BB tokens. Let us see how it goes from there. BrickBlock is kinda  a mining machine that will produce Asset tokens on ETH address.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Cheerio!

Spent the whole day at the Telegram channel, according to a lot of people, immense difficulties, technical issues, and quite suspicious ways of acting for my taste - I am out! Very ambitious but guess thanks to the "over-exaggerated" marketing this project just achieved contrary - a boomerang effect - and made people be cautious and steer off - lesson learned.

By the way:

BTC wallet
15gVmu4XnBctNMeA2n4XLpF7ANxYixfmCc

ETH wallet
0x7b47153d59fD8427b9DB946DC31690Aa0292883e

LTC
LX4fxDteWoy7PkPNZy6z8oTjSQrpQAfced

I don't get how people can simply state, or even more important believe that already 4 million is raised! I see 180K according to the sum of ETH, BTC and LTC. That is hard fact! Hope for unsatisfied investors that there will be a refund in case of missing soft cap.

Edit: Just saw that there is no soft cap. Hence, good luck! Happy Halloween! Trick or treat Tongue

P.S For the future team member, soon claiming that there was a tremendous interest to invest in pre-sale thru FIAT; simply math results that first ICO round resulted in roughly 4.3% of that initial investment. Completely out of range if you take average mean of past ICOs. Again this is true fact.

Best,
Activity: 45
How much are you guys at now?
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Congrats Brickblock team... however, a $50M raise seems quite ambitious?
This ICO is blowing up!!!!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
The team is off to a great start. They have already raised over 4 million in the first six hours of opening to token sale. I have high hopes for this project.
Activity: 130
What time does it start?

The contribution for first discount period started today. For the second tier, it will be open tomorrow, 1st of November, at 10 a.m. UTC.
Activity: 130
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
What is the minimum you can invest in the ICO?

Minimum investment amount is 0,1 ETH which is around $30 with today's exchange rate.

Good! Will you guys be more active on the thread?

Yes. You can always join the telegram group if you want an instant answer!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Well lets hope for a good ICO!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
So do you guys not respond on a daily basis?

Join the telegram, whole team is there.
What is the minimum you can invest in the ICO?

Minimum investment amount is 0,1 ETH which is around $30 with today's exchange rate.

Good! Will you guys be more active on the thread?
Activity: 4
What time does it start?

Can i get a response? Sorry for the spam Tongue
The ICO IS NOW OPEN, bro.
What time does it start?

Can i get a response? Sorry for the spam Tongue
What time does it start?
I had applied for whitelist and those in charge of the ICO had put me on the 2nd day of bonus ICO . I will have to wait for another day to contribute. I will take the 5% discount as a bonus.

Those that joined early got into Tier 1. You are still getting a bonus and a reserved contribution (capped).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I had applied for whitelist and those in charge of the ICO had put me on the 2nd day of bonus ICO . I will have to wait for another day to contribute. I will take the 5% discount as a bonus.
So do you guys not respond on a daily basis?
Join the telegram group to interact instantly with the team: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAERj-_1p8AktrkESlQ
Pages:
Jump to: