Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 14. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
How long will it be going on for?
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
How much time until the sale ends?
You have time until Nov 21st
Activity: 39
How much time until the sale ends?
Activity: 8
Whatever you write, it does not change the fact that you keep this highly important factors out of your usual marketing campaign, website, and ICO sites. It also does not change the fact that you published your "apparent private rounds" after the ICO has already attracted for 2 days money. And it does not change the fact that you simply ignore what people state, "again u say: "it will be enforced", the official web site still says "it was enforced" - Jakob just pick a final answer and you ready to go! At least you have consistency then.

Brickblock has imposed a minimum aggregate contribution target equivalent to USD 1.5 million - This is a nice way to say, guys even if we will make just a 300-600K funding, we will not reimburse as the "aggregation" the apparent preico rounds exceed this. And you still cannot give any name but just refer to third parties?

I will make sure, that I will go with further due diligence and shed some light onto this every now and then for the sake of the community.

If you are a honest man, why don't you simply put this all in a mail, on the website and make sure everything is correctly perceived and conveyed. Your own admins don't know if there is a soft cap, well at least one was close, he thought it was 2m Smiley

Good luck for the future I hope you just bring more responsibility when it comes to access hard gained money from other people! I feel so sorry for all who invested.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Hello aVanos,
just short, because I do not want to engage with trolls too much:

- Soft cap - If a soft cap is not communicated there is normally no soft cap. A soft cap is protecting investors and is, therefore, a good thing for investors. And although we haven't written it on the website, we have the soft cap of 1.5 Million included in our Terms&Conditions (you can find them on https://contribute.brickblock.io). This is not misleading information - but this is giving more value to investors than actually communicated on the website.

- Whitelisted people - see my last answer

- Max cap in the whitelisted contributions: see my last answer

- Private Pre-ICO: We decided to let the private pre-ICO to be verified by a third party, so this is something we will be able to offer to the public.

Regards,
Jakob

P.S.: I'm always open to any kind of discussions, but please in a civilized manner.
Dear Jakob,

finally some answers, and unfortunately you did not take a stand about the current transparency. JAKOB DRZAZGA not stating soft caps, and misleading funding information is not a minor mistake! Especially if you make the clarification 2 days AFTER the ICO and still forget important things to mention (see in bold).

Still, I want to know these things:

- 2/3 of your whitelisted people were not participating and you talk about industry standards?
- 2 days after the ICO, there was for the first time an announcement about 3mn achieved in private rounds, who are those investors? Any name on the website, corporate? Any link that this was before mentioned?
- People thought in the community the limit "was enforced", now it is about "it will be".
- There is still no single information whether there is a soft cap or not, not at any blog, not at website, not at ICO site. How can that be possible? How? If your ICO keeps going on like this low will be investors funded back their money? Especially if you guys now set the soft cap to 2 million, does that include the private closing round too and/or pre-ico? If so, then go to your website and clarify now! I only see all pointed out towards how to contribute! Or will you do another round in JAN just decreasing the price and hope for the best, as it seems that things like that can even happen with your project!

And if so you need to proof then that you really got 3 millions in private rounds otherwise you get problems. It is very easy to see the future problems that will occur and you should already communicate this! So please send some clarification about the private rounds, about the soft cap! - gosh and accept that you have hidden the information so far!

At the very end what matters are that the wallets currently only sum up to 340K.

By the way, I have seen a blog post where you initially set the price for 1ETH equal to 800/750/700, etc.. BBT tokens. Let me know by that time you did not understand the concept about currency exchange exposure! Obvious beginner mistake as ETH has an underlying appreciation/depreciation - so you need to change it always in USD - AND PLEASE ALSO FOR THIS ICO, CLARIFY how the exchange tx will be done, spot, average, median etc..

Poor understanding, poor performance especially from someone who wants to build a finance-related product. I am pretty sure you, and your team never traded ever an ETF, if so help us to understand your track record. I can see that only by looking into the whitepaper. You simply give videos on youtube reading in 1-2min the definition of an ETF from investopedia. No single word about existing replication methods which require a deep understanding that this team does not have. What you do is you make things just worse and worse and worse. If people read all that detailed due diligence from posts before they will easily understand that every thing pointed out is a true fact.

TOO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS, SUCH A FAIL.

Hello Bitcointalk community,

I urge you to do your own due diligence and not rely on the assessment of aVanos or any other user who just joined the Bitcointalk forum 2 weeks ago.

You can be assured that all members of the company spent and will be spending the contributions we received with utmost care.

We made some mistakes in our communication, but these were minor and were corrected once brought to attention.

The facts:
- Yes, we had 25k whitlisted people. It's likely not all were familiar with crypto (we will provide an analysis and audit to prove that they actually signed up on our website).
- The contributions were always shown very transparently in BTC, ETH and LTC. But we need to tell the public the amount overall so they know how much in contributions is still accepted. That's why we published the public and private pre-sale contributions too. For everybody who misunderstood, a clarification went out via email and blog post and the website shortly after.
- The max cap for whitelisted contributors will be enforced as Emin said.

So again: Do your own due diligence and do not rely on „investigations“ from people who have no expertise in this topic, sell public knowledge as leaks, or are of unclear backgroud and therfore trolling.

I strongly believe that we are building a great product that can change the way we look at real estate funding and trading. I have talked many friends of mine in the real estate and ETF industries and am eager to make it work since there is so much potential in tokenization.

Therefore we need funding, and this is what we are trying to achieve with our ICO.

So if you believe in our vision, I strongly urge you to study our whitepapers, test our alpha platform, get familiar with the team, read our blog and our website, learn about the value of Brickblock Tokens, and support us here and in our channels.

Regards,
Jakob
Brickblock co-founder
Activity: 361
Merit: 100

I urge you to do your own due diligence and not rely on the assessment of aVanos or any other user who just joined the Bitcointalk forum 2 weeks ago.

You can be assured that all members of the company spent and will be spending the contributions we received with utmost care.

We made some mistakes in our communication, but these were minor and were corrected once brought to attention.

The facts:
- Yes, we had 25k whitlisted people. It's likely not all were familiar with crypto (we will provide an analysis and audit to prove that they actually signed up on our website).
- The contributions were always shown very transparently in BTC, ETH and LTC. But we need to tell the public the amount overall so they know how much in contributions is still accepted. That's why we published the public and private pre-sale contributions too. For everybody who misunderstood, a clarification went out via email and blog post and the website shortly after.

So again: Do your own due diligence and do not rely on „investigations“ from people who have no expertise in this topic, sell public knowledge as leaks, or are of unclear backgroud and therfore trolling.

I strongly believe that we are building a great product that can change the way we look at real estate funding and trading. I have talked many friends of mine in the real estate and ETF industries and am eager to make it work since there is so much potential in tokenization.

Therefore we need funding, and this is what we are trying to achieve with our ICO.

So if you believe in our vision, I strongly urge you to study our whitepapers, test our alpha platform, get familiar with the team, read our blog and our website, learn about the value of Brickblock Tokens, and support us here and in our channels.

Regards,
Jakob
Brickblock co-founder

this my first look brickblock project , i will learn about the concept of Brickblock Tokens hardly ,hope not late to join .
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

The facts:

Regards,
Jakob
Brickblock co-founder
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Telegram is the place where in-depth discussions take place about Brickblock ICO and technical stuff. Devs are very active in engaging query and readily answer questions that are related to the project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
So no one is online? Wow...

The team is on telegram. Have no fear.
Activity: 130
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Dear brickblock,

Thanks for the attack! I feel very humbled and flattered to announce your surprising and breathtaking ICO results for the first two most important stages, a spectacular achievement of 278.000 USD.

Official Wallets of the ICO
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7b47153d59fd8427b9db946dc31690aa0292883e
https://blockchain.info/address/15gVmu4XnBctNMeA2n4XLpF7ANxYixfmCc
http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LX4fxDteWoy7PkPNZy6z8oTjSQrpQAfced

• First: According to your announcement, you claimed to have 26K whitelisted participants. This people must have been so excited about this that they even lost their way and mind while storming onto it. Taking the results into consideration, that would mean an average contribution of 10.69$. Well, not really, as there was a min. contribution of 30$ meaning that roughly 9K must have participated. Kindly, can you explain what happened to 2/3 of your whitelisted supporters? And I really encourage you, for the sake of all future interested people in your project, bring some explanation. (hint: don't start with BOTS created by whales)
  • Second: You claimed that people assume and falsely accuse the lack of transparency and trust. As wallets are open so is your Telegram channel @brickblock. I will give this community some quotes straight out of the channel:

Cheerio!

Spent the whole day at the Telegram channel, according to a lot of people, immense difficulties, technical issues, and quite suspicious ways of acting for my taste - I am out! Very ambitious but guess thanks to the "over-exaggerated" marketing this project just achieved contrary - a boomerang effect - and made people be cautious and steer off - lesson learned.

By the way:

BTC wallet
    15gVmu4XnBctNMeA2n4XLpF7ANxYixfmCc

ETH wallet
    0x7b47153d59fD8427b9DB946DC31690Aa0292883e

LTC
    LX4fxDteWoy7PkPNZy6z8oTjSQrpQAfced

I don't get how people can simply state, or even more important believe that already 4 million is raised! I see 180K according to the sum of ETH, BTC and LTC. That is hard fact! Hope for unsatisfied investors that there will be a refund in case of missing soft cap.

Edit: Just saw that there is no soft cap. Hence, good luck! Happy Halloween! Trick or treat Tongue

P.S For the future team member, soon claiming that there was a tremendous interest to invest in pre-sale thru FIAT; simply math results that first ICO round resulted in roughly 4.3% of that initial investment. Completely out of range if you take average mean of past ICOs. Again this is true fact.

Best,

Wow... thanks for providing this information.  This is definitely a red flag if the team isn't being honest with how much it is raising.

Please read my post above.  Over 4 million was raised until now. Please ask us the things you wonder and we will try to explain. Please choose your source of information carefully.
Pardon me if it was asked before, according to whitepaper , the number of access tokens can a brickblock token produce depends on the length of time it holds onto the smart contract . The question is is there halving happening during the "minting/mining" process of access tokens?

There isn't a mining of Access Tokens. Brickblock tokens will generate Access Tokens automatically with a smart contract.
What is the ICO at now?

You can check the ICO counter on our webpage contribute.brickblock.io

We are at $4,3 million right now.
The ICO just went to a pause? What's up with that?

It goes on. Currently our Tier 2 contributors are investing. Tomorrow at 10 a.m. UTC, ICO will be public to everyone.
So there is be real open ICO tomorrow?

Yes, contributions will be made by everyone and without a maximum cap starting from tomorrow.

What coins can i use to invest? Smiley

You can contribute with ETH, BTC, LTC, or fiat through cubits.com

More info can be found here: https://blog.brickblock.io/4-ways-to-contribute-to-the-brickblock-ico-bitcoin-ether-litecoin-and-fiat-currency-credit-2018788ae430

Thank you, and how many days will the ICO be going for?

Until the 21st of November

Why not longer??

We want to wrap up the ICO and finish our product. We are selling the first tokenied real estate on the blockchain in December.

So do you guys have property already?

We have reached and agreement and the property is ready to be sold on the blockchain within the next month.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Pardon me if it was asked before, according to whitepaper , the number of access tokens can a brickblock token produce depends on the length of time it holds onto the smart contract . The question is is there halving happening during the "minting/mining" process of access tokens?
Activity: 17
What is the ICO at now?
Activity: 17
So no one is online? Wow...
Pages:
Jump to: