Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 30. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Bro dev, I have noticed that the defense from DDoS has disappeared, these are temporary measures or maybe something else? Well, now the site simply flies by speed, which pleases.

Wow! Indeed it moves very fast. Any news about the March 19 ICO for 1.000.000 BRO?

lol they gonna make a new scam ICO on their site?
they are really ashamed of nothing
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi mates.
Anyway to get wallet sync more quickly? Getting more then 24 hours and only 9 weeks past...

Thank you.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Bro dev, I have noticed that the defense from DDoS has disappeared, these are temporary measures or maybe something else? Well, now the site simply flies by speed, which pleases.

Wow! Indeed it moves very fast. Any news about the March 19 ICO for 1.000.000 BRO?

....blablablaba....We do not make it this way......blablabla....

http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1681/bitrad-io-update-february-2018/2

Uwe will NOT make a ICO on 19th March
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Any news about cryptopia issue?? I'm still waiting for my BRO tokens confirmed on the exchange...from almost month!
Bro you need to make the support ticket. When last week I bought some Bro on Cryptopia, and it stuck more than 24 hours. When I create ticket it comes to my wallet. Maybe this is coincidence, well, I do not think so.

Probably just a coincidence. On the support page is stated clearly that they are training new people and you should expect 20 days (yes, days not hours, wasn't a mistake) in order to get an answer to your issue.
This is a little bit too long, thinking to try trading on the other exchanges.

20 days  Grin

i wainting for my BRO coin more than 1 month
Activity: 224
Hello.

I turn on the radio at work and somehow I was told that this ip address is already used. Since then, sometimes listening minutes are accrued, and sometimes not. And even if you go at night, when there is no one and no one can use this ip address, the minutes are still not taken into account. Messages about reusing the address do not appear. What's the matter? How to fix it?

Thank you.

If you see message "You are NOT Connected to Node." maybe someone in your work already listen bitradio.
In work office, mostly use same public IP. Must connect at node to get minutes.

I understood you. Thanks for the answer.
Activity: 616

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Activity: 162
Merit: 19
Any news about cryptopia issue?? I'm still waiting for my BRO tokens confirmed on the exchange...from almost month!
Bro you need to make the support ticket. When last week I bought some Bro on Cryptopia, and it stuck more than 24 hours. When I create ticket it comes to my wallet. Maybe this is coincidence, well, I do not think so.

Probably just a coincidence. On the support page is stated clearly that they are training new people and you should expect 20 days (yes, days not hours, wasn't a mistake) in order to get an answer to your issue.

Also, how could Bitrad.io support people for another service (Cryptopia in this case) ?

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Bitradio Discord Channel

Nice, thanks for sharing - I wasn't aware there was a Discord channel for bitrad.io. Also it looks more organized than the Telegram group  Grin
Hey, happens the payouts automatically or is there a threshold? Because the balance hasn't changed and I did not received any BROs in my wallet yet.

It should pay automatically at around 0.1 BRO. Check your activity points on the profile page. If they are moving up then you're ok.
No issues for me at he moment, everything is working as expected.
Activity: 43
Hey, happens the payouts automatically or is there a threshold? Because the balance hasn't changed and I did not received any BROs in my wallet yet.
Activity: 39
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

Nice update. I like the plans and new ideas. Apps for alexa and Ios are cool, need android too, I hope that they would find some dev finally. Watching twich streams and getting paid in BRO is also awesome, as well as new sites with top rated radios and streams. No plans were mentioned about adding new exchanges, but this is very important! I hope some steps are being taken in this direction as well...
Activity: 66
Hello.

I turn on the radio at work and somehow I was told that this ip address is already used. Since then, sometimes listening minutes are accrued, and sometimes not. And even if you go at night, when there is no one and no one can use this ip address, the minutes are still not taken into account. Messages about reusing the address do not appear. What's the matter? How to fix it?

Thank you.

If you see message "You are NOT Connected to Node." maybe someone in your work already listen bitradio.
In work office, mostly use same public IP. Must connect at node to get minutes.
Activity: 125
Merit: 4
Hello.

Thank you.

Hey,

just make a post in the forum (http://forum.bitrad.io/) with your Problem and your Ref Link, otherwise you can join the Telegram or Discord Channel and you will get help.
Activity: 162
Merit: 19
Activity: 224
Hello.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: