Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 26. (Read 148399 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Guys, i want to start masternode after ICO. Who can instruct me?

Can I use Raspberry computer for MN? Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
I was just thinking about all the BRO payments, especially the small ones and how they just end up spamming the network. So yes, definitely agree. There shouldn't be a limit to withdrawal, but we should be allowed to request it manually OR allow us to set an auto-withdraw when it reaches a certain amount (like how the old faucetbox used to be).
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Activity: 125
Merit: 4
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
The application for android already out? If yes, please give a link to it
Hi DEV!
Whay my favorite radio still not added?
3 month am Waiting
In forum I  am asked about it too, mane times
Why still no answer?

Can you send me your Forum Thread please? I will pass it to the admin Wink
why can write here to me link to the russian thread?
Activity: 638
So complicated is changing recaptcha?
Hi DEV!
Whay my favorite radio still not added?
3 month am Waiting
In forum I  am asked about it too, mane times
Why still no answer?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Dear developers of this platform, please add a volume control button. It is necessary to adjust the volume with the total volume of the computer, and this is very inconvenient.

Thank you!

Joining the request, would be nice to have the volume control even though I'm used now to tweak it with the windows volume control.
Activity: 59
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this  Shocked
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Webradio have ads in website.

If you are Premium you will see no ads Wink
Activity: 4
Activity: 560
Webradio have ads in website.
Dear developers of this platform, please add a volume control button. It is necessary to adjust the volume with the total volume of the computer, and this is very inconvenient.

Thank you!

Yes this is right,
but if you use windows:
Right click the speaker at the bottom right, then there should be the point volume mixer. Just click on it and then you can regulate the volume of every program/tab.
Activity: 224

Thank you!
Activity: 638
Tell me, please, what payments are now for listening to the radio in the BRO and the approximate payments to the USD?  Huh
In an hour / day ... and share the experience, how many who earned this way?) Is the referral system working properly? Are tokens listed for audition on the phone?

0.1 BRO 8-10 hours aprox. form me
Tell me, please, what payments are now for listening to the radio in the BRO and the approximate payments to the USD?  Huh
In an hour / day ... and share the experience, how many who earned this way?) Is the referral system working properly? Are tokens listed for audition on the phone?
Pages:
Jump to: