Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 28. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
And is there information about the beginning of the next stage of ISO? Or has it all ended and buying on the stock exchanges will be the best option?  Huh

Good day! If ICO will be conducted, I will immediately inform you.
Thank you for your prompt response! I will follow the developments. I heard that there was an application on IOS, there is information when will be on Android?
Activity: 125
Merit: 4

Nice to see you guys are working on releasing the new cool features. Would like to join beta, is that possible now?

'We need your help:
If you have an iOS Device listed on top...

Please send me your first name, your last Name and your Mailadress via a personal Message.
    Download an App called testflight from the Appstore
    Then you get an email with a Link to download the BETA to your device.
    Please report all bugs and tell us what you think about the app. We will add features to the second version of the app.'

It's written in the post
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Nice to see you guys are working on releasing the new cool features. Would like to join beta, is that possible now?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I never get any stake since when i was started to deposit last July 2017, I hope te dev will fix the stake issue

How many coins do you have? With very few you have no chance to stake.

I only have a few coins, I have lots of referrals but i think they've stop listening music, me too some of the station can't play the music, or you may play it but there is no sound.. I hope the dev will fix the bug of their site..

Been using site long time and been getting stakes alot..A few station dont workbut there are PLENTY that do work....I find new stations often to listen too~!~~ Thanks alot for the project !!! also doing coin Bountys on my website soon check it out... www.coinsmithmining.com
Activity: 71
And is there information about the beginning of the next stage of ISO? Or has it all ended and buying on the stock exchanges will be the best option?  Huh

Good day! If ICO will be conducted, I will immediately inform you.
Activity: 71
Tell me, please, were there streams and broadcasts of games? I understand that something like Twitch ... give links to these resources

I think here: https://www.twitch.tv/bitstre_am
Activity: 74

buy it on the exchanges, no more ICO, only first stage went through I think rest were cancelled
Tell me, please, were there streams and broadcasts of games? I understand that something like Twitch ... give links to these resources
Activity: 74
I haven't had a stake since 2/27 and this is after I deposited more coins and was getting a stake every few days.  Did the difficulty rise or is something else up?

I Also had not gotten a stake for a few weeks now I just got 2 in a row Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Why does not the synchronization of the wallet on Windows 7?

Hey, have you figured out your problem? There are guides how to get the wallet synced on the forum, here earlier in the thread (search Ulrich's posts) or in the telegram / discord channels.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Why do you need Blockchain?

You circulate a ledger of payments of BRO for using their services, and this has an value that goes up or down on the market.  You mine bro by circulating the blockchain by keeping up their staking wallet. 
copper member
Activity: 140
Bro dev, I have noticed that the defense from DDoS has disappeared, these are temporary measures or maybe something else? Well, now the site simply flies by speed, which pleases.

Wow! Indeed it moves very fast. Any news about the March 19 ICO for 1.000.000 BRO?

....blablablaba....We do not make it this way......blablabla....

http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1681/bitrad-io-update-february-2018/2

Uwe will NOT make a ICO on 19th March
Will the next step of ICO. And if it does, when? And tell me who to write to unlock the account. I had on it lay BRO on the masternodes and several dozen active referrals

Good day. Email me a PM in Telegram @Mr_Ulrich (https://t.me/Mr_Ulrich)
Everything is fine. I figured it out myself) It was my mistake ... Mr_Ulrich, thank you, for your willingness to help!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I never get any stake since when i was started to deposit last July 2017, I hope te dev will fix the stake issue

I only have a few coins, I have lots of referrals but i think they've stop listening music, me too some of the station can't play the music, or you may play it but there is no sound.. I hope the dev will fix the bug of their site..
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
hi. a good update, a very increased speed on the site. I am pleased to.
by actively giving them updates will certainly be an advantage as well as gaining more trust
we can calm down and entrust them fully, we hope there will always be a positive development of the webradio project
Activity: 70
hi. a good update, a very increased speed on the site. I am pleased to.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: