Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 27. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Looking good. Got my eye in this Shocked Shocked
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Hi DEV!
Whay my favorite radio still not added?
3 month am Waiting
In forum I  am asked about it too, mane times
Activity: 91
Opportunity to come to this person and go with others, I have the opportunity now Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Very good and really HOT news. I joined most recently, but I already like this platform. The choice of radio stations is simply gigantic
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
An interesting idea for the project, but very little information
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
It's been a long time that im not been visited in this thread, any good news about BRO? My other comment in their radio station is not working, sometimes when i using it it fell on capcha solving, before when i open one of their station it will run smoothly 24hrs straight, but i figure out this last few months that capcha appear when you leave it to browser, but before in 24hrs the sound is uninterrupted..
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
I still wanted to know how the masternodes work now. Are there any problems and what is the profitability? Share your experience, please

you can see all info on Bro MN here
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BRO/
the ROI is pretty low but if the team starts to really work on their project, the price could increase
Thank you for this information! ROI (annual): 20.77% / 1757 days. Payback of about 5 years, of course, inspires  Cheesy
Activity: 638
Can you change or put another option to recaptcha?, its impossible to solve!!!!
Activity: 71
When android wallet with radio stations incluided? and widget for webs?

Hi. Wink As i told? after we finish developing the application for iOS, we will start developing an application for Android.
Activity: 71
when will be app for Android?
still no any answers from dev... it is baaaad

Hi. Sorry for late answer. At the moment we are currently working on the iOS application. I think that after we finish developing the application for iOS, we will start developing an application for Android
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Hi
After 2 month cryptopia sent me my coin

I set up a MN
witch command i can use to be sure my MN working ?

What is darksent ? i need to activate it ?

Thanks for help
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Yes, as far as I'm aware there are plans for an android application, but not until IOS version will be finished - (at the moment in beta stage).
Activity: 638
When android wallet with radio stations incluided? and widget for webs?
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I never get any stake since when i was started to deposit last July 2017, I hope te dev will fix the stake issue

How many coins do you have? With very few you have no chance to stake.

I only have a few coins, I have lots of referrals but i think they've stop listening music, me too some of the station can't play the music, or you may play it but there is no sound.. I hope the dev will fix the bug of their site..

It's the worst advertisement you can get I would say. I think that many of those who get disappointed by the technology might not come back and give it another try. Maybe once but if it doesn't work for a longer period of time they will most likely be gone forever.
Activity: 14
Not so bad ICO.Keep it up and good luck guy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
I still wanted to know how the masternodes work now. Are there any problems and what is the profitability? Share your experience, please

you can see all info on Bro MN here
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BRO/
the ROI is pretty low but if the team starts to really work on their project, the price could increase
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: