Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 63. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 11
tradesatoshi also froze withdraws of BRO because of wallet maintenance. Don't even know what that means.
The withdraws are frozen for over 12 hours by now
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
It is not possible to withdraw coins from cryptopia for weeks because of wallet issue, and the coin is marked for delisting next week (24.9)

I'm in the same situation and probably there are lot more people. I was reading yesterday on telegram that dev is making efforts to help us withdraw those coins.
We will see. Such a great idea, too bad that BRO didn't have the success it deserves...

Withdraw is now working, they also expanded the delist date by month.
Does anyone experience problems with their balance compared to the payouts  Huh
My "All time earned" is not the same as the balance in my wallet.
The dev(s) is not responding and one administrator at the forum does not provide any support.

Yes I did, weeks ago. Now is too complicated to calculate it because I made a lot of operation with exchanges. I report the bug on bitradio forum and telegram,
but didn't get any answer back.

Same here, I reported it at http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/763/remove-payout-address. I even asked the admin to remove my payout address, since this is not possible by the user, and he refused.
I told them my problem and they didn't even try to find out what is wrong.
It is a shame...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
The dev(s) is not responding and one administrator at the forum does not provide any support.

Yes I did, weeks ago. Now is too complicated to calculate it because I made a lot of operation with exchanges. I report the bug on bitradio forum and telegram,
but didn't get any answer back.
Activity: 136
where we can send our bro from cryptopia as i seen that the wallet will take some time before syncing, i only got some coins which i received from
listening and i haven't got the chance to trade it before cryptopia will delist it, any insight with an alternative wallet that we can transfer those Bro's?
Can you exchange your BRO in this markets?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitradio/#markets
Tradesatoshi is still work with BRO.
The site probably was migrated to a new VPS but still lags. Besides that I have to refresh every time the captcha appears or else I cannot confirm

Same here with captcha. Because of that not listening as much as I used to do it before. 
Not too sure if dev confirm the migration was finished. Waiting for the dice game, it should be available this month.

The dev is very idle and unfortunately there is no support at all. What a shame !!!!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
where we can send our bro from cryptopia as i seen that the wallet will take some time before syncing, i only got some coins which i received from
listening and i haven't got the chance to trade it before cryptopia will delist it, any insight with an alternative wallet that we can transfer those Bro's?
The site probably was migrated to a new VPS but still lags. Besides that I have to refresh every time the captcha appears or else I cannot confirm

Same here with captcha. Because of that not listening as much as I used to do it before. 
Not too sure if dev confirm the migration was finished. Waiting for the dice game, it should be available this month.
It is not possible to withdraw coins from cryptopia for weeks because of wallet issue, and the coin is marked for delisting next week (24.9)

I'm in the same situation and probably there are lot more people. I was reading yesterday on telegram that dev is making efforts to help us withdraw those coins.
We will see. Such a great idea, too bad that BRO didn't have the success it deserves...
Activity: 45
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
I've been syncing the windows wallet for 4 days now and still have 9 weeks to download (downloaded 3 days in the last 24 hours non-stop)

I'm just about to give up on this.

BTC wallet wouldn't take this long
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
total coin only 10mil , not easy to mine. just buy 30 coins hope it will be $4000 like bitcoin
 Roll Eyes,  30 x 4k=120k usd
Activity: 10
Hello, dear creators of bitradio. I really liked your project. However, today you have a problem with Captcha on your website. I provide a screen. I hope you solve this problem. Good luck and profit to you.
https://cdn1.radikalno.ru/uploads/2017/9/18/8a13671e5350ee8fc9d618562cc26202-full.png
Anywhere where I can find info about how many masternodes are online?
in the wallet perhaps?

In your wallet select masternodes from left menu and then 'Bitradio Network'.
Bitradio Node Count will tell you the number of active masternodes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Anywhere where I can find info about how many masternodes are online?
in the wallet perhaps?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Today the ReCaptchas to access the site have refused to allow themselves to be solved on any of my devices. Anyone else have this problem?
Before entering the ReCaptchas, update the page. I did not have any problems
Seems local. Google has locked me out of successfully completing ReCaptcha on any device with a logged in Google account. Oh joy, but not Bitrad.io's problem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Today the ReCaptchas to access the site have refused to allow themselves to be solved on any of my devices. Anyone else have this problem?
Before entering the ReCaptchas, update the page. I did not have any problems
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Just found this. 

Sounds very interesting & who doesn't like listening to music while earning ?

I have a big problem..

I don't have any sound and can't find a volume control to turn it up.
Everything switched on and working on my side.

Can anyone help ??
Pages:
Jump to: