Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 67. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Where else traded BRO? Or cryptopia was the only exchange to trade?
I would not like what would the coin disappeared. The idea is good.

It's on tradesatoshi. Hope the dev team will realize that this project is too good to abandon.
Everyone likes free music, so they will always have supporters on this endeavor.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Where else traded BRO? Or cryptopia was the only exchange to trade?
I would not like what would the coin disappeared. The idea is good.
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
New version of the wallet works very well compared with the old one. Too bad that Cryptopia decide to de-list BRO. I don't know why is taking so long to be trade-able on Nova, it has all 250 votes needed. It might get some volume then. Not enough coins on the market, waiting for the new ICO.

I was amazed by this project, but I must conclude that it needs more development to become a success. Dev team lacks communication to the public. Bugs are often not fixed for several weeks.

I have abandoned the project, and deleted my wallet (includin the coins in there).

bye project bro
Can I have your stuff? (c) :lol:
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
New version of the wallet works very well compared with the old one. Too bad that Cryptopia decide to de-list BRO. I don't know why is taking so long to be trade-able on Nova, it has all 250 votes needed. It might get some volume then. Not enough coins on the market, waiting for the new ICO.

I was amazed by this project, but I must conclude that it needs more development to become a success. Dev team lacks communication to the public. Bugs are often not fixed for several weeks.

I have abandoned the project, and deleted my wallet (includin the coins in there).

bye project bro
Activity: 630
What happens with masternode shares. I sent two transactions and they confirmed, but not deposited to Bitrad.io
How to contacts to dev? By E-mail and on the official forum they do not answer.

On https://bitrad.io/masternode_transactions/ you have a deposit address. First step is to send desired amount of BRO there (this is more exactly on transactions tab). But, at the moment all shares from 30 masternodes are sold out. So, imposible to buy shares. Admin is often on telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bitradio, join us there.

Thank you Cap! But transactions to deposit address do not creited to my masternode balance.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
★ WORLDCORE ★
Still do not understand why people want to trade this coin that still is very cheap so hard... People are selling just 2-4 BROs.. wtf!!!So much you all want BTC?  Roll Eyes

I also dont get it. And a year later they will complain in this thread that they sold at 0.15$  Grin
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Still do not understand why people want to trade this coin that still is very cheap so hard... People are selling just 2-4 BROs.. wtf!!!So much you all want BTC?  Roll Eyes
I had sent in a support ticket to Cryptopia about transaction confirmations for Bitradio because it was taking so long for some of them. They had responded back saying that their Bitradio wallet was fine. A day later they stopped us trading with it and said they were having wallet compatibility issues.

·Wallet have a new update and you should update yours too... I supose Cryptopia will comeback when they update the wallet also.

Yeah, they said that due to this wallet incompatibility issues they are not able to support the BRO anymore.
But since there's already wallet update, I hope they will reinstate the BRO.
Anyway, I'll try using tradesat for now.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Cryptopia is closing BRO markets today. If you still have some coins there, withdraw them as soon as possible. Cryptodao is not a solution, but we can vote to be listed on Nova (140/250 votes). Waiting for the new wallet, really needed!
I support! There are not many votes left on Nova. Vote who else did not do this.

Nova closed free votes. Need to pay about 0.0017 BTC (7$) for each vote. It's too high.
Can be a scam

Indeed, you get Nova NPoints by trading now. Anyway, admin paid everything was needed to have all the votes. So, no worries about that. It'll be also great to stay listed on Cryptopia. Slow transactions, problem that was solved by the last update is not a solid enough reason to be de-listed. My last BTC transaction took > 48H  for first confirmation (it's true, small amount ~12$, but with standard 1h/6 blocks fee). Shall we de-list BTC too?

I had sent in a support ticket to Cryptopia about transaction confirmations for Bitradio because it was taking so long for some of them. They had responded back saying that their Bitradio wallet was fine. A day later they stopped us trading with it and said they were having wallet compatibility issues.

·Wallet have a new update and you should update yours too... I supose Cryptopia will comeback when they update the wallet also.
What happens with masternode shares. I sent two transactions and they confirmed, but not deposited to Bitrad.io

On https://bitrad.io/masternode_transactions/ you have a deposit address. First step is to send desired amount of BRO there (this is more exactly on transactions tab). But, at the moment all shares from 30 masternodes are sold out. So, imposible to buy shares. Admin is often on telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bitradio, join us there.
Activity: 630
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Cryptopia is closing BRO markets today. If you still have some coins there, withdraw them as soon as possible. Cryptodao is not a solution, but we can vote to be listed on Nova (140/250 votes). Waiting for the new wallet, really needed!
I support! There are not many votes left on Nova. Vote who else did not do this.

Nova closed free votes. Need to pay about 0.0017 BTC (7$) for each vote. It's too high.
Can be a scam

Indeed, you get Nova NPoints by trading now. Anyway, admin paid everything was needed to have all the votes. So, no worries about that. It'll be also great to stay listed on Cryptopia. Slow transactions, problem that was solved by the last update is not a solid enough reason to be de-listed. My last BTC transaction took > 48H  for first confirmation (it's true, small amount ~12$, but with standard 1h/6 blocks fee). Shall we de-list BTC too?

Can be a scam

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

Can be a scam
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
Trade satoshi please check transaction stack on 10 confirms from yesterday, thanks .
I think the problem here in this project is that the dev team is not that active in answering the issues encountered by their loyal supporters.
It's hard to reach them and you don't know when will they ever be present again.
As one of the early supporters of this project (I got about 3.77 BRO in few minutes, ID#1) and up until now (but I'm just turning on the bitrad.io from time to time unlike before that I used to turn this on 24/7), I take this project as just one of those supposedly great ones but will just go down in crypto history very soon, unless, the dev will change his attitude towards his very own project or if the community will really stay by their side no matter what.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
Again stuck confirmations on tradesatoshi ^(
Activity: 116
Is the  new wallet a fork or just a tweak?

Its the wallet from their github https://github.com/thebitradio/Bitradio

"version" : "v1.0.0.1-61402",
    "protocolversion" : 61403,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

And on the correct chain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/ we are not aware of any fork

Pages:
Jump to: