Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 65. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Hi,

I entered a payout address and I noticed that the payout is every one hour. In some cases the payout is delayed for several hours. I guess you are working on it.
Then I tried to remove the address, since I dont want to pay fees every hour or so, but the address still remained.
This causes to lose some coins every hour for fees.
Can you fix this bug and maybe implement a manually payout threshold or a manually withdraw button ? That would be great !!!
For the time I would appreciate it if you fix the address removal bug on the profile.

Thanks a lot !!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cry
Why I found out about Bitradio only now.. I'm listening radio every day. I could be rich at that moment. Roll Eyes
Well you must do google recaptcha, so it's more of a faucet now...
got my coin stuck on cryptopia...don't trust tradetoshi, and can't register account at nova...

Don't care about recaptcha, anyway, I'm listening music about 10-12 hours. ENERGY 80's is the best station!
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Cry
Why I found out about Bitradio only now.. I'm listening radio every day. I could be rich at that moment. Roll Eyes
Well you must do google recaptcha, so it's more of a faucet now...
got my coin stuck on cryptopia...don't trust tradetoshi, and can't register account at nova...
Activity: 238
 Cry
Activity: 616
when will BRO add to popular exchanges?

Best exchange so far was Cryptopia. Unfortunately BRO is in process of being unlisted. There was a good price and volume. But still on Nova (that seems to solve recent issue - did some trading today and was perfect) and tradesatoshi (don't know much about it).
Uwe, any news about Cryptopia? Any chance of staying there after wallet transaction speed solved?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

when will BRO add to popular exchanges?
Activity: 8
Just keep your BRO coins maybe wait for a year...
Activity: 29
I need russian translation  Undecided
Activity: 39
How much do I pay for transactions?
You mean the commission for the transfer?

Yes the cost for a transfer.

Default fee is about 0.0011 BROs, but you can set lower if you send it manually from your wallet! Just for you to know 0.0011BRO = 0.00000004 BTC (0.00018$)
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

Yes the cost for a transfer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
How much time is needed to receive the first reward of masternode?
Differently, in a current of days there should be a first award. On average, 4-7 times for 0.5 BRO (2-3 BRO / day, at 150 MN)
Activity: 71
How much time is needed to receive the first reward of masternode?
Where can I spend my Bro Coins? How high will grow this coin in 2018?
Activity: 1
BITRADIO LISTED AT NOVAEXCHANGE https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BRO/

anyone can help me to register new user on novaexchange ....

i can't register at all, they maintenance registration tool. i don't know for how long
Activity: 616
The team needs a slack group!

I have earn 32 BROs overtime and lately I started to notice this malware/adware site that pop up when you don't hit the play button on the center. It's kind of annoying and it would surely drive people away. No one wants viruses of any sore in their systems for a few cents.

I would love to a masternode but the price is way to high for me at the moment. With Cryptopia taking it down I wonder if the propaganda/advertisement will stop scrolling on their site.

There is a forum here: http://forum.bitrad.io/
And telegram at this address: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bitradio with nearly 500 members
On the play radio page I have only the ad from google. Every 2 hours, that popup you are talking about appears, but is clean. Most of the time just clicking the checkbox and confirm. Tested with firefox and edge. Can you post a picture?
Activity: 97
What do you crave?
The team needs a slack group!

I have earn 32 BROs overtime and lately I started to notice this malware/adware site that pop up when you don't hit the play button on the center. It's kind of annoying and it would surely drive people away. No one wants viruses of any sore in their systems for a few cents.

I would love to a masternode but the price is way to high for me at the moment. With Cryptopia taking it down I wonder if the propaganda/advertisement will stop scrolling on their site.
There is a problem with announcement link on coinmarketcap.com website (in top 500 most trafficked sites on the internet -cannot be ignored). Link is pointing to a 6 years old thread that has nothing to do with BRO.

A quick fix that can bring more people to the project.

Fill this form, and they fix it https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform
Updated, like everything ok. Gj
Pages:
Jump to: