Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 64. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Also working for me on firefox
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Today the ReCaptchas to access the site have refused to allow themselves to be solved on any of my devices. Anyone else have this problem?

No, is working for me on Edge from the first attempt. When is happening after closing and re-opening the browser I can get in.

Me, too. It's working fine. Might be your internet connection.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Today the ReCaptchas to access the site have refused to allow themselves to be solved on any of my devices. Anyone else have this problem?

No, is working for me on Edge from the first attempt. When is happening after closing and re-opening the browser I can get in.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
We need a normal Exchange, because price is down every day without it.

Not only an exchange. Cryptopia was perfect for bitradio, unfortunately it seems will delist the coin. Dev should be more active here, is a great source for new investors.
The game announced for September could change the things into a positive direction. Remain to be seen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 265
We need a normal Exchange, because price is down every day without it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Whats the minimum required to start staking?

As far as i know there is no minimum. I CAN tell you I have 26 BROs in my wallet and it says it will take 24 days to expect a reward.  Last week it said 14 sooo...realistically you would probably need thousands to earn a reward?
From experience, it is better to divide inputs into 180-250 BRO in each

How do you divide inputs?  Spread your BRO across mulitple wallets?

No, a single wallet is enough. Go settings -> options -> display and check 'Display coin control features (experts only)'. After doing this in send menu item you will have a new button called 'inputs'. Use it, group and send BRO to yourself. My best result were with groups of ~200 BRO.

How much bro's do you make per day staking ?
On average, 0.5 bro c from each entrance. Much depends on the weight of the network

I mean... when you split your coins into a different adresses in your wallet... let's say you have 10 adreses and you split 10 adresses x 200 bro, is this mean that you can make around 10 bro's or more per day only with staking ?

0.5 Bro per day is quite small for all day putiing your PC online ...
It all depends on the weight of the network. Now it is equal to 437000. I can not say the exact figures in the hours, although it can be counted ..) Earlier there was 8 hours of maturation of the coin, now and 24 hours are few)
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I wonder if we can run wallet in prune mode
Activity: 28

As far as i know there is no minimum. I CAN tell you I have 26 BROs in my wallet and it says it will take 24 days to expect a reward.  Last week it said 14 sooo...realistically you would probably need thousands to earn a reward?

How do you divide inputs?  Spread your BRO across mulitple wallets?

No, a single wallet is enough. Go settings -> options -> display and check 'Display coin control features (experts only)'. After doing this in send menu item you will have a new button called 'inputs'. Use it, group and send BRO to yourself. My best result were with groups of ~200 BRO.

On average, 0.5 bro c from each entrance. Much depends on the weight of the network

I mean... when you split your coins into a different adresses in your wallet... let's say you have 10 adreses and you split 10 adresses x 200 bro, is this mean that you can make around 10 bro's or more per day only with staking ?

0.5 Bro per day is quite small for all day putiing your PC online ...

How do you divide inputs?  Spread your BRO across mulitple wallets?

Activity: 28

Activity: 130
very interesting project I listen to the radio everyday so I can now earn money  Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink
Activity: 196

Activity: 196

Activity: 144
Activity: 162
Merit: 19
What do you think about an icecast (or shoutcast) server that offer their service only for BRO coin?
And what about an "official" BRO Radio Channel (the first blockchain radio channel)?
Couple of quick quetions, if somebody knows the answer...
- a new ICO round was meant to take place in August, now is September and no news about it
- Dice game or something else that will create demand for BRO? In my opinion we need something else apart from masternode.
- Cryptopia? I know, asked about it many times, no answer - but at the moment best option. Too early for a bigger exchange.

Here is an active English group in Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bitradio
There you can ask the developers of the project BITRAD.IO
Couple of quick quetions, if somebody knows the answer...
- a new ICO round was meant to take place in August, now is September and no news about it
- Dice game or something else that will create demand for BRO? In my opinion we need something else apart from masternode.
- Cryptopia? I know, asked about it many times, no answer - but at the moment best option. Too early for a bigger exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: