Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRONCOIN] 10000% value with instant Bitcoin exchange - FREE!!! - page 3. (Read 4372 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

What an amazing coincidence!

Queensland Australia (https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Peregian+Springs+QLD+4573) – Yep
Needs a system that can trade cryptos to guarantee 5% profit in around 4 hours – Yep
Owner has all of the “other” non BTC coins – Yep

Quoting https://www.freelancer.com/projects/research-writing/math-financial-trading-problem/

I wish to create a system using new cryptocurrecies and bitcoin. I have 3 currencies lets call them a, b and c. We buy and sell each currency with bitcoin. I want to create a system where each currency is worth the same for example a,b,c are all worth 1 bitcoin, but they vary each hour for buy/sell opportunites say hour 1: a=1.05 b=1 c=.95 i need to know how it would work in a cycle of say 4-6 hours that repeats over and over again where everyone who trades can win and the owners of the coin wont lose. Keep in mind that the owner of the coin will have 1 billion of each coin and they are all worth around the price of bitcoin or $5000 each so running out is a long way away. Keep in mind that to participate a user must have bitcoin to buy from each currency and to take profits and cash out he must sell his currencies and transfer them back to bitcoin. Thanks

This is your incredible algorithm for generating infinite profits!?

As expected, complete nonsense.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
when is this all supposed to be complete?
Activity: 55
no pump and dump it is what it is. The haters will just miss out and we have source and wallet just not making it available for a reason. I can release wallet if it will help you feel at ease???
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
No wallet no source code huge premine  Roll Eyes
nice joke Cheesy
ohh i forgot to mention the good part 1BCN=1BTC Lol..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
small air drop time who wants in?
 100 coins for the next few people to comment!!!

What is your future plan to make it valuable like you are dreaming to get it 1BTC this sounds like pump and dump. Please share your vision and what make you think with huge premine you can do this. I'm interested to know about this before take any airdrop?
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
small air drop time who wants in?
 100 coins for the next few people to comment!!!
some Broncoin supporters have a little surprise waiting for them Wink

Yes!! I realized this morning !!! Thank you Grin Grin

You are very welcome!!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
hmm, it looks very unique project...
good luck with your project dev...
i'll be wait for airdrop...  Grin

You call a project that gives you a promise of 10,000% increasing value on launching as a unique project? Are you blind or you are just spamming for your post count here? Buy it as much as you can if you really think this is a unique project that will give you 10,000% profit!! Just too funny to see you call a project is unique but you only wait for airdrop instead of buying it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
hmm, it looks very unique project...
good luck with your project dev...
i'll be wait for airdrop...  Grin
Activity: 18

Yes!! I realized this morning !!! Thank you Grin Grin
Thank you and yes it's lots of 10 so 10 coins is minimum thanks
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 18

Hello, the Brocoin to the unit is worth 0.0001 btc for ICO ...... On the platform coinpayment it is worth 0.001 btc the unit .... !!! Anything I did not grasp? .... Huh
Hmmm, this one seems too good to be true....

Also, you mentioned "FREE" in your subject, does that mean I can expect an airdrop?   Wink

Free to 100 people from referral competition and small airdrop to a select view but haters need not apply!
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Hmmm, this one seems too good to be true....

Also, you mentioned "FREE" in your subject, does that mean I can expect an airdrop?   Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
20,000 ICO coins released now.

Thanks for the support guys!!!

Please show us some kind of proof that those transactions happened. If you really raised 20000 BCN (or BTC for that matter), it should be really easy to give some proof. It should also be in your interest to be as transparent as possible when you're handling those kinds of sums. If your project is legit, investors need some assurance to invest more. If it's not: cybercrime is no peccadillo and scammers are not as anonymous as they may think. It only takes longer to find them.

Hope your project is legit, best of luck!

you want to know if anyone has bought ICO?

Do you want login details for my coin payments account lol?

It is absolutely legit. I am a little tired of the haters but I understand that you dont know my intentions. I didnt consider that before I posted here so I am sorry if I came across rude. It is time for bed for me but please post or email and I will be happy to help thanks

LOL, showing proof of the transaction does not need to give your login details for any accounts, just show us the transaction ID of the success sale so far. If you can, then sign a message on that address which you use to receive the payment of the sale. Simple as that..if you can't do it then it is clear that it is just a fake.
lol it is mathematically possible. And I am considering it after the response here! But no I believe in cryptocurrency and will keep at broncoin I believe in Broncoin!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: