Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRONCOIN] 10000% value with instant Bitcoin exchange - FREE!!! - page 8. (Read 4372 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
DEV I ASK YOU to RELEASE a SIMPLE QT wallet for Windows
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
whether later will not confuse ya ticker broncoin wear BCN, is not there any BCN ticker wearing
Thank you and yes but that is hush hush at the moment Smiley

Seeing how nice and open people are Wink

I will be releasing windows wallet very soon.

Free coin referral program anything else is to follow but like I said above we will see Wink
Dev when will the Windows wallet today Huh??!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Thank you and yes but that is hush hush at the moment Smiley

Seeing how nice and open people are Wink

I will be releasing windows wallet very soon.

Free coin referral program anything else is to follow but like I said above we will see Wink
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
how to claim this free coin?
DEV Windows wallet urgently !!!!!
Activity: 314
great idea for the low supply. no plan for airdrop or another bounty besides the referral programs??
1broncoin= 1bitcoin is too optimistic. And yet I believe you cannot list your coin with symbol of BCN in major exchanger because BCN is taken by bytecoin years ago.

Well I have done it Smiley

Also we have our own unique instant/automated exchange platform so it wont be listed at any outside exchanges, hence another reason we arent releasing our source
Activity: 148
Is this serious 1 BCN = 1 BTC .. comparison of the same price with btc .. what is the purpose of this project to compete with btc .. just like never done to BCH in the past
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
1broncoin= 1bitcoin is too optimistic. And yet I believe you cannot list your coin with symbol of BCN in major exchanger because BCN is taken by bytecoin years ago.
if that really 1 bcn = 1 btc , top referall with get 1000 btc each , that a lot of money  Shocked .....
It is!!!!

---
You need to give investors an overview of the coin before the ICO starts. I think this is a project that ICO will lose when looking at the coin price at the beginning. I have gone to the website but I do not see much information and much difference except the price. No team, no roadmap.

I am not playing by any rules like the other 2nd or 3rd or even 4th tier coins. The price is the price, the ICO price is an amazing opportunity especially with our unique technology. In the info page and home page we have listed all relevant information including what we are doing when. If anyone still has questions they can email us. Broncoin is different...No-one has our instant, automatic cross chain transfer service (not exchange) no trading partner is required. This is a huge huge huge reason why we can do what we are doing and why everyone will benefit!!!

Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
if that really 1 bcn = 1 btc , top referall with get 1000 btc each , that a lot of money  Shocked .....
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
You need to give investors an overview of the coin before the ICO starts. I think this is a project that ICO will lose when looking at the coin price at the beginning. I have gone to the website but I do not see much information and much difference except the price. No team, no roadmap.
I am serious thanks.

Getting a few pm's guys please feel free to email us for faster response as I can only reply to pm's one per 6 minutes as per forum limitations.

Thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Are you seriously? Why not 1 BTC = 0.1 BCN , that not funny lol ...
Nice premine, luckily you left us miners with 2mil coins  out of the 6.6.

Hopes your spending all that on dev work

Thank you for your comment and yes.

More information is on our site I am admin and creator my name James Davis. Happy to be here Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
Premine 2/3 of total coin...
Are you kidding for miner Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Who are in your team and what is your roadmap?
Activity: 390
Nice premine, luckily you left us miners with 2mil coins  out of the 6.6.

Hopes your spending all that on dev work
Pages:
Jump to: