Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRONCOIN] 10000% value with instant Bitcoin exchange - FREE!!! - page 5. (Read 4372 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
yeah,I am a foolish,and I would paid 1 BTC to swap your BCN.
just waiting ,I would paid it soon,lol

Exact same thoughts as mine...lol
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I hope this thread will deleted soon. I think its too obvious that this is a scam.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
yeah,I am a foolish,and I would paid 1 BTC to swap your BCN.
just waiting ,I would paid it soon,lol
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
empty project claiming to be as big as bitcoin. nice
UAP
Activity: 77
It seems dev has good sence of humor.... And some people who post as well ))) Let us follow the logic.. not greed )) I will be more profitable..
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
No-one gets any where by doing the same thing over and over again!!! We haven't put any limits on ourselves!

Noone is getting their hands on our source code lol

We have completely new technology and using our own local exchange so their is no need. We are releasing our wallet shortly but like I said not our source. Thanks

HUGE RED FLAG HERE

"Trust us, our code is great"

"Can we see it?"

"No, just trust us"
Activity: 85
Is this true 1BCN = 1BTC ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked I hope you clarify the objective of this coin to us newbies. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
BCN ticker is taken by the Bytecoin project. You should change your ticker. Listed with 5 exchanges. People should do your research before invest.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/#markets
Activity: 55
how so?

Which part of it do you not understand?
Activity: 27
In all honesty with the technology we created I could have created a max supply of 100000000 and transferred as much as I want to bitcoin instantly. The truth of the matter is that it would kill cryptocurrency is general.

What a steaming pile of horseshit
10000 coins sold in less than 24 hours guys Smiley
Really? Where we can track the transaction and ICO address? Just talk isn't shown anything. If 1 BCN = 1 BTC then premine amount is 4,666,667 BTC  Shocked
track what where, who...Please explain? And yes that is correct with the amount.

I am interested in this coin Shocked

Thank you my friend!

I did not understand from the topic - why price of this coin will be 1 BTC for 1 Bronco? And how you connected with Brisbane Broncos? Is it officialy?

Officially unofficial at this stage but we are in talks!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
10000 coins sold in less than 24 hours guys Smiley
Really? Where we can track the transaction and ICO address? Just talk isn't shown anything. If 1 BCN = 1 BTC then premine amount is 4,666,667 BTC  Shocked
Activity: 28
I am interested in this coin Shocked
Best of luck guys, but how you are going to get the investors with 1 BCN = 1 BTC

Thanks this has all been explained in first page
Merit: 101
I did not understand from the topic - why price of this coin will be 1 BTC for 1 Bronco? And how you connected with Brisbane Broncos? Is it officialy?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Best of luck guys, but how you are going to get the investors with 1 BCN = 1 BTC
Merit: 250

In regard to negative comments you will see soon enough Smiley anyone who misses out on the ico will have to pay 1000 times more and won't get the chance again. The air drop is going to positive contributors here so I know who I will be crossing off my list lol

This made me laugh so hard I had to go to the toilet Wink

Nice try on pushing people towards your shitcoin, and welcome back to 2015 where 1 SHIT = 1 BTC!
In regard to windows wallet it is ready however it won't be released until the end of ico. Their is plenty of information on the site and like I said already a few times you can always drop me an email at anytime However I think we have covered everything!

In regard to negative comments you will see soon enough Smiley anyone who misses out on the ico will have to pay 1000 times more and won't get the chance again. The air drop is going to positive contributors here so I know who I will be crossing off my list lol

In all honesty with the technology we created I could have created a max supply of 100000000 and transferred as much as I want to bitcoin instantly. The truth of the matter is that it would kill cryptocurrency is general. The fact that I'm sharing this with you should speak volumes but I am in the position that I don't need to impress the haters but I do wish people would accept my coin as I think I have created something pretty cool
Pages:
Jump to: