Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRONCOIN] 10000% value with instant Bitcoin exchange - FREE!!! - page 7. (Read 4372 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
1:1 ratio to btc is the price! Air drop will only be after ICO and referral competition so don't start counting your coins lol
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hopefully be succesfull
Activity: 420
Are you seriously? Why not 1 BTC = 0.1 BCN , that not funny lol ...
Why not 1BCN = 0.1 BTC Grin Grin
Activity: 842
I wait for the good news from BRONCOIN
please check PM
You will enter an amount of Broncoin to be auto traded. Think of it like a forex auto trading ea (bot) but we ultimately know what the price will be hence room for profits. This are real transactions between broncoin and bitcoin wallets using our technology.
So I will get profit in Broncoin or in Bitcoin?

Broncoin which is instantly and automatically transferable to bitcoin on our platform thanks
Activity: 4
You will enter an amount of Broncoin to be auto traded. Think of it like a forex auto trading ea (bot) but we ultimately know what the price will be hence room for profits. This are real transactions between broncoin and bitcoin wallets using our technology.
So I will get profit in Broncoin or in Bitcoin?
This sounds nice, the owners indeed have big eyes, good luck

We do thank you Wink
I have made a payment and got confirmations. When will my balance show

Welcome on board my friend! I will look into it shortly and pm you. Thanks

Our second unique feature is our fresh, new automatic BCN/BTC trading platform with guaranteed profits...Inside this trading platform you will nominate an amount of Broncoin to be auto-traded. Your coin will be instantly traded against Bitcoin 4 times in a cycle usually lasting a few hours for a guaranteed profit of 5%
I don't get it. How it will be instantly auto-traded and how can you guarantee 5% profit?

nice project with grate idea!

Good luck

Thank you I really appreciate it!!!

Again guys I am getting a lot of pm's for faster response please email.

Thanks

Can you please provide a timeline on when will the windows wallet be released ?

It is ready now I honestly didnt want people mining until ICO was complete, however I may release it sooner due to popular demand...watch this space Wink

Yes Yes Yes need the air Windows wallet

Please relax with the numerous posts about the windows wallet I will send soon. Thanks
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

Our second unique feature is our fresh, new automatic BCN/BTC trading platform with guaranteed profits...Inside this trading platform you will nominate an amount of Broncoin to be auto-traded. Your coin will be instantly traded against Bitcoin 4 times in a cycle usually lasting a few hours for a guaranteed profit of 5%
I don't get it. How it will be instantly auto-traded and how can you guarantee 5% profit?

Good luck

Thanks

It is ready now I honestly didnt want people mining until ICO was complete, however I may release it sooner due to popular demand...watch this space Wink

Yes Yes Yes need the air Windows wallet

Good luck

Thanks

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
No whitepaper, no alpha release or draft of the exchanger, no information of team members, no roadmap, no wallet sources
Activity: 4
Activity: 15
Activity: 126
Lucky Man

Good luck
Activity: 196

Thanks

Thanks
1broncoin= 1bitcoin is too optimistic. And yet I believe you cannot list your coin with symbol of BCN in major exchanger because BCN is taken by bytecoin years ago.

Well I have done it Smiley

Also we have our own unique instant/automated exchange platform so it wont be listed at any outside exchanges, hence another reason we arent releasing our source
You have your own unique instant/automated exchange platform but coinmarket or cryptocurrency sites will help your coin more popular. You should change code for the coin unique and exactly. I think BRN or BRON code(BRO, BRC ready). Grin

No need to!!!

With no patience expect the release of qt Windows wallet !!!

I have also received your PM I will message you shortly in regard to windows wallet it was never our intention to release it so soon but it is ready. Thanks
waiting for !!!!
if you can today
1broncoin= 1bitcoin is too optimistic. And yet I believe you cannot list your coin with symbol of BCN in major exchanger because BCN is taken by bytecoin years ago.

Also we have our own unique instant/automated exchange platform so it wont be listed at any outside exchanges, hence another reason we arent releasing our source
You have your own unique instant/automated exchange platform but coinmarket or cryptocurrency sites will help your coin more popular. You should change code for the coin unique and exactly. I think BRN or BRON code(BRO, BRC ready). Grin

No need to!!!

I have also received your PM I will message you shortly in regard to windows wallet it was never our intention to release it so soon but it is ready. Thanks
Activity: 562
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: