Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 28. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Hi dev,
I still coin in the old wallet on @bitsumbot, please can help me turn over the new wallet.
my address on old wallet: Sm31MSMxB7y7QmaRbWM2hQ5aKc4z288WG3zb3LoacXE4eDw2FKsqqWVGpoPeE8wBFxRhRF9QZwMzyLu vqi5muuqa1q8GJUghe
Don't worry too much. Admin of Bitsum (Dmitry Tarasov) on telegram channel said:
"Everyone who has coins on @bitsumwalletbot: i'll start the server tomorrow at 10AM utc+5 FOR 10DAYS! AFTER THAT THIS BOT WILL BE DELETED!!!"
You will have chance to swap your coins, but don't miss the deadline of swapping period.

I am tired with mining Etherum. So what differences of SUM project compared with ETH? My rigs 're Radeon RX470, is it suitable for this CryptoNight algorithm? I'm really afraid of nature of this algo.

You can use your rig without any concern to mine bitsum. Bitsum is backed by cryptonight algorithm.
you can mine using claymore's miner with around 700hash/second per card for your radeon rx470.
further info can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptonight-speed-on-amd-gpus-rx-470r9-270x-1607331

Thank you, fella. You know I am a quite dumpy in cryptocurrency world. Now I feel it easy, should Bitsum mining configuration be similar with ETH? By the way,  thank for reference link you provided.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
just translated Bitsum to Chinese !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sum-pow-bitsum-telegram-3076216

Hope more people to join the project !

and the community are waiting for the GUI wallet ! Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I am a bit confused here as to what happened but what I did was transfer all my coins from my cli wallet to the telegram wallet.

Can anybody explain what is going on and what needs to be done from miners end.

Yes. please somebody explain what's happening. I have a privkey from bitsum wallet v2.1.2.1251, i have mined many sum coins with a pool and after i checked, no coins arrived. Am i fucked up?
What version and which wallet is appropriate?
And what's the situation with these:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bsm-pow-bitsum-social-media-coin-2459792
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitsum-decentralized-open-source-cryptonote-crypto-currency-2217565
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsum-bsm-cryptocurrency-that-work-in-facebook-telegram-2952864
Where can we find uptodate information?
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I am a bit confused here as to what happened but what I did was transfer all my coins from my cli wallet to the telegram wallet.

Can anybody explain what is going on and what needs to be done from miners end.
Activity: 151
Hi dev,
I still coin in the old wallet on @bitsumbot, please can help me turn over the new wallet.
my address on old wallet: Sm31MSMxB7y7QmaRbWM2hQ5aKc4z288WG3zb3LoacXE4eDw2FKsqqWVGpoPeE8wBFxRhRF9QZwMzyLu vqi5muuqa1q8GJUghe
Don't worry too much. Admin of Bitsum (Dmitry Tarasov) on telegram channel said:
"Everyone who has coins on @bitsumwalletbot: i'll start the server tomorrow at 10AM utc+5 FOR 10DAYS! AFTER THAT THIS BOT WILL BE DELETED!!!"
You will have chance to swap your coins, but don't miss the deadline of swapping period.

I am tired with mining Etherum. So what differences of SUM project compared with ETH? My rigs 're Radeon RX470, is it suitable for this CryptoNight algorithm? I'm really afraid of nature of this algo.

You can use your rig without any concern to mine bitsum. Bitsum is backed by cryptonight algorithm.
you can mine using claymore's miner with around 700hash/second per card for your radeon rx470.
further info can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptonight-speed-on-amd-gpus-rx-470r9-270x-1607331

Hi dev,

Activity: 241
Activity: 13
Hi dev,
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
How naive you are. This guy Mirzibia has already had over 3 mils coins, which ready to dump after swapping. But Bitsum still has been underdeveloped for a long-term. Not sure how long do you wait to see changing the world.
I think it's more exact to say something like this "Bitsum will change my wallet". It always be true, lol. There are lots of miners who mined more than 3 millions SUM (at rate before the swap), so it's not strange if Murbizia really had over 3 mils coins.
Several months after launch, we have seen very little developments from Bitsum devs, so currently it's hard to say about potential of Bitsum project. We need more works for its dev and they should demonstrate their abilities to keep the project works well.

However, I highly appreciate them for creating the first cryptocurrency which operates on telegram platform.  Wink
I now make gui wallet to release later
I not wish to be dev, only to find much profit
encourage all to think of was to find profit in (SUM) and take action with development using skills you have.
Whole community envolvement is needed for better coin and not just group of leeches. If have no skills then those need to learn something, there is enough miners and very little willing to add to development due to their own greed and prject soon dies.
https://imgur.com/a/CH5nX
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
How naive you are. This guy Mirzibia has already had over 3 mils coins, which ready to dump after swapping. But Bitsum still has been underdeveloped for a long-term. Not sure how long do you wait to see changing the world.
I think it's more exact to say something like this "Bitsum will change my wallet". It always be true, lol. There are lots of miners who mined more than 3 millions SUM (at rate before the swap), so it's not strange if Murbizia really had over 3 mils coins.
Several months after launch, we have seen very little developments from Bitsum devs, so currently it's hard to say about potential of Bitsum project. We need more works for its dev and they should demonstrate their abilities to keep the project works well.

However, I highly appreciate them for creating the first cryptocurrency which operates on telegram platform.  Wink
I don't know who is mr. Mirzibia, but I think all of us should say him THANK YOU because he brought bitsum to the world) At a start I hadn't any plans to promote this project I did it for fun and expirience... But everything in the world is changing))
Let's Bitsum a chance to change the world and let's Bitsum miners, investors opportunities to be self-made millionaires. Let's make Bitsum great for the first time.  Grin
Activity: 49
I don't know who is mr. Mirzibia, but I think all of us should say him THANK YOU because he brought bitsum to the world) At a start I hadn't any plans to promote this project I did it for fun and expirience... But everything in the world is changing))
Let's Bitsum a chance to change the world and let's Bitsum miners, investors opportunities to be self-made millionaires. Let's make Bitsum great for the first time.  Grin
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
How about window period for moving my coins from old wallet to new one? By which I mean how long the swapping period last?
Thanks, 4egod.

don't worry about it. I won't delete this bot while it has coins...

I don't know whether you are developer or scammer. You should demonstrate yourself. If you are not developer, it should be announced officially in the topic that you are only supporter, promoter of Bitsum project.
It should be transparent like this. If you are scammer, it should be stopped right now.

I'll do it on monday. I haven't access to the server room on weekends... Please move to the new wallet!
How about window period for moving my coins from old wallet to new one? By which I mean how long the swapping period last?
Thanks, 4egod.
Hello Dev.

Please reactive Bitsum @BitsumWalletBot. I and my friends have some coin on old wallet.

My address on old wallet: Sm3N5vJT6o6JS71uW64hFxhG1zK4jC7XoBtfP3ycxjNcPdPEqnVaXxRGpoPeE8wBFxRhRF9QZwMzyLu vqi5muuqa1q8JzYKWM

I'll do it on monday. I haven't access to the server room on weekends... Please move to the new wallet!
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hello Dev.

Please reactive Bitsum @BitsumWalletBot. I and my friends have some coin on old wallet.

My address on old wallet: Sm3N5vJT6o6JS71uW64hFxhG1zK4jC7XoBtfP3ycxjNcPdPEqnVaXxRGpoPeE8wBFxRhRF9QZwMzyLu vqi5muuqa1q8JzYKWM
Activity: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yet not one has come forward to say murzibia has scammed him; only jealous fools upset that murzibia knows how to make huge profit in crypto beside mining.
NOW stop these silly games before you pester me and i undo your 100:1 money supply scam and release 100times coin into circulation and throw this whole project
I don't know whether you are developer or scammer. You should demonstrate yourself. If you are not developer, it should be announced officially in the topic that you are only supporter, promoter of Bitsum project.
It should be transparent like this. If you are scammer, it should be stopped right now.
That's true about withdrawing fees. In addition, Bitsum devs should solve current issues with three concurrently operated topics about Bitsum to avoid FUDs in the future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
people have had problems on stocks exchange before with deposits and withdrawals, me personally haven't had any problems with them and i did send a small amount and it worked
The true problem might occur with larger amount of coins sent and withdrawed, I guess. I am going to wait a couple of days before deciding to send my coins mined several weeks before to the exchange. Anyway, thanks for your information about stock.exchange.

Do you mean that from a technical perspective? Why should you have any more trouble withdrawing a larger amount of coins than withdrawing a smaller amount of coins? If it's not about manual withdrawal verification it should be happening at the same pace.
I don't see any inconvenience to withdraw small amount more times.

I would say that strongly depends on the withdrawal fees. There are exchanges with extraordinarily high fees so doing several withdrawals can become very costly and inefficient.
Pages:
Jump to: