Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 29. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have only three questions: "Are you real developer of the Bitsum project? If not, why did you start the topic? And why did you close your topic after receiving request from Ziyush?"
Excellent questions. This guy should answer all your three questions to demonstrate main good purposes when started the topic some months ago.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Yet not one has come forward to say murzibia has scammed him; only jealous fools upset that murzibia knows how to make huge profit in crypto beside mining.
NOW stop these silly games before you pester me and i undo your 100:1 money supply scam and release 100times coin into circulation and throw this whole project
I have only three questions: "Are you real developer of the Bitsum project? If not, why did you start the topic? And why did you close your topic after receiving request from Ziyush?"
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
bitsum revived from the dead? wth?
was very smart move i make to make fix of throw coin. now 2.175 BTC i have claimed in 48 hours of trade. will hold 3 million SUM in purse for long term.   Grin   Cheesy   Wink
3 million, that means you actually had 300 million before the swap that has swapping ratio is 100:1.unbelievable. how long did you mine the coin to get those ones?
begin solo mine 9/24 to 11/03 of 2017

Murzibia is just a scammer
Yet not one has come forward to say murzibia has scammed him; only jealous fools upset that murzibia knows how to make huge profit in crypto beside mining.
NOW stop these silly games before you pester me and i undo your 100:1 money supply scam and release 100times coin into circulation and throw this whole project
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
was very smart move i make to make fix of throw coin. now 2.175 BTC i have claimed in 48 hours of trade. will hold 3 million SUM in purse for long term.   Grin   Cheesy   Wink
3 million, that means you actually had 300 million before the swap that has swapping ratio is 100:1.unbelievable. how long did you mine the coin to get those ones?

Murzibia is just a scammer
Activity: 11
Connection Details sum POOL - http://sum.gonspool.com
Mining Pool Address: sum.gonspool.com:4445

Examples:

ccminer -o stratum+tcp://sum.gonspool.com:4445 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

The 2% rate like all alternative pools.
Activity: 109
Activity: 376
Why in official pools hashrate 100kh but i see network Hash Rate: 3.11 MH/sec ? Where is another pool link or something else?

That are private pools or Miners which are not Mining in a polo. If you have enough haspower you can also mine SOLO. Than you get the FULL Block which you mine ;-)

i am only one small hashpower mininer ,where is the private one ,can you share me .i didn't mining coins from public pool.
Activity: 111
This news you provided is it real??? Wow if someone never use or dont like telegram, how can they receive. Should be another ways?
It is likely trolling idea. I dont see any evidence which can support this guy scenario.
Activity: 167
Just buying Sum with the current cheap price is the smart option. 😎

You are likely smart investor. Good luck and happy invest with Bitsum, my friend.

Trading is more easier than mining ^.^ It is true that telegram will be more and more popular nowaday. That's probably why most airdrops these days require telegram, since it registers with mobile phone, which can prevent from infesting with clones, bots and spam accounts.
Some days, we might need telegram to confirm before receiving merit points. That's perfect plan of Theymos.

This news you provided is it real??? Wow if someone never use or dont like telegram, how can they receive. Should be another ways?
Activity: 107
Activity: 168

You are likely smart investor. Good luck and happy invest with Bitsum, my friend.

Trading is more easier than mining ^.^ It is true that telegram will be more and more popular nowaday. That's probably why most airdrops these days require telegram, since it registers with mobile phone, which can prevent from infesting with clones, bots and spam accounts.
Some days, we might need telegram to confirm before receiving merit points. That's perfect plan of Theymos.
Activity: 167

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Why in official pools hashrate 100kh but i see network Hash Rate: 3.11 MH/sec ? Where is another pool link or something else?

That are private pools or Miners which are not Mining in a polo. If you have enough haspower you can also mine SOLO. Than you get the FULL Block which you mine ;-)
Activity: 11
Activity: 49
people have had problems on stocks exchange before with deposits and withdrawals, me personally haven't had any problems with them and i did send a small amount and it worked
The true problem might occur with larger amount of coins sent and withdrawed, I guess. I am going to wait a couple of days before deciding to send my coins mined several weeks before to the exchange. Anyway, thanks for your information about stock.exchange.

Do you mean that from a technical perspective? Why should you have any more trouble withdrawing a larger amount of coins than withdrawing a smaller amount of coins? If it's not about manual withdrawal verification it should be happening at the same pace.
I don't see any inconvenience to withdraw small amount more times.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
It looks like a good project but there are definitely some obstacles to overcome.
Very impressive, it did very well.
Usually this pre-mining token should try listing in the right exchange place,
because if wrong can just burn.
Also the product that if successful, can be invested in long period of time in a game of cryptocurrency.
Surely I will keep an eye on her progress.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
people have had problems on stocks exchange before with deposits and withdrawals, me personally haven't had any problems with them and i did send a small amount and it worked
The true problem might occur with larger amount of coins sent and withdrawed, I guess. I am going to wait a couple of days before deciding to send my coins mined several weeks before to the exchange. Anyway, thanks for your information about stock.exchange.

Do you mean that from a technical perspective? Why should you have any more trouble withdrawing a larger amount of coins than withdrawing a smaller amount of coins? If it's not about manual withdrawal verification it should be happening at the same pace.
Activity: 43

Pages:
Jump to: