Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 31. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Greetings all,
is it possible to send to an address with payment id from telegram (stocks.exchange for example).
Or the cli wallet is needed for such transaction ?

windows cli wallet

Code:
transfer 0 recieve_address amount -p payment_id
What is purpose of your codes? Are they for sending Sum directly from telegram online wallet to stock.exchange wallet? Thank you.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
New Exchange...Huh

https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/sum_btc

http://octaex.com/?invit=AP988521

Deposit is possible.
exchange is insufficient.
Activity: 118
Greetings all,
is it possible to send to an address with payment id from telegram (stocks.exchange for example).

windows cli wallet

Code:
transfer 0 recieve_address amount -p payment_id
Activity: 6
Greetings all,
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
4sat  Sad  Come on guys Buy Buy Buy SUM!  Roll Eyes  Grin
Activity: 251
Oh no, it the shady stocks.exchange of all place. Why SUM chose to list on that shitty exchange?

Hilarious, do you really to give a hand for donating your BTC to Devs? Almost the larger exchanges require too much BTC for listing. Personally I didn't have any problems with stocks.exchange until now. Perhaps someone get deposit or withdraw issues with the large amounts.
Activity: 168
Reason they r doing stuff differently. There are 1000 pump and dump coins but bitsum is doing things differently
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
WFT 100 bitsum coin = 1 SUM coin (stock) too dirty

Swap  Wink
Activity: 131
Oh no, it the shady stocks.exchange of all place. Why SUM chose to list on that shitty exchange?
Activity: 134
WFT 100 bitsum coin = 1 SUM coin (stock) too dirty

the 1/100 denomination happened  weeks ago

4egod
Telegram Online Wallet Bot don't work

Tomorrow I'll finish denomination process and all will work again. Sorry for this inconvenience...
Activity: 134
I mined this coin two or three months ago. Can i sell these coins? Or there was denomination with reducing supply?

yes, coins the same, just 1/100 off initial supply after the denomination

https://stocks.exchange/trade/SUM/BTC

Activity: 254
Merit: 101
I mined this coin two or three months ago. Can i sell these coins? Or there was denomination with reducing supply?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
can anybody tell me how to send the coins to exchange from telegram wallet.
Activity: 99
The fact is orders on Stock.exchange looks weird for both buy and sell orders.
You can check it there
https://stocks.exchange/trade/SUM/BTC
Why orders with same price (0.00000001, for example) exist in both buy and sell orders? What is this? I can not explain the orders.
Activity: 119
people have had problems on stocks exchange before with deposits and withdrawals, me personally haven't had any problems with them and i did send a small amount and it worked
The true problem might occur with larger amount of coins sent and withdrawed, I guess. I am going to wait a couple of days before deciding to send my coins mined several weeks before to the exchange. Anyway, thanks for your information about stock.exchange.
Activity: 153
people have had problems on stocks exchange before with deposits and withdrawals, me personally haven't had any problems with them and i did send a small amount and it worked
Activity: 47
Congratulations, Bitsum miners and supporters! However, after almost one day listed on Stocks.exchange, there is no trading volume. What is this? I have never traded on the exchange before. Is it secured for trading and withdrawable?

If yes, I will deposit my BITSUM on the exchange and join the party. Thanks all for your answers.
Activity: 71
I've seen your transaction in tx pool. Wait some time and resend it. Split your transfer by 5M

I have quoted my question on another ANN about Bitsum. Please take a look and give me explanation if you have time, dev.
If all three come from the same project. You should close/ lock older topics, then move all activities to the newest one. Furthermore, official announcement about closing older topics in their last thread before locking. I think it might work well and avoid any unexpected confuse.
Thank you.

Activity: 137
Wow, really amazing! Is it real Bitsum which launched by 4egod? Can I withdraw my coins and money out of the exchange after depositing?
Thanks for all upcoming answers.

Yes =)
Pages:
Jump to: