Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 30. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 100
I now really need a page called reddit that is about Bitsum ,, and can also invest in bitcoin whose price is getting higher yesterday but now down can it be possible to immediately do it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
Look a god project, it is very ease to use under telegram, facebook, etc.  Smiley

+1
Activity: 167
sorry for stupid question : do you thinks is it profictable to start mining now ??

Not. Mine other coins and use them to buy Bitsum. The coin has potential to be considerably to rise in future.
Just buying Sum with the current cheap price is the smart option. 😎
Yeah, I love your opinion. Above 100 satoshis is the reasonable price after swapping. You seems to be a miner, am I too late to mine right now?
That depends upon your point of view, dude. Recent difficutly and total hashrates almost trippled after Bitsum listed on its first exchange. However, good news for you is its price has stayed really low. Is it good signal for traders?
Furthermore, as a miner, you should learn, observe the difficulty-hashrate cycle and their mutual relationship. More time you spend for mining, more experience you get and you might be smarter (just might be).

Good luck and happy mining, dude.

Thank for your sharing. I just start to dig how to be a miner. Do you favor to provide some references of mining for dumpy like me? Smiley) Just a briefs or short guidelines, but handy, crystal clear. Thank again, sir
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
sorry for stupid question : do you thinks is it profictable to start mining now ??

Not. Mine other coins and use them to buy Bitsum. The coin has potential to be considerably to rise in future.
Nevetheless, Bitsum will only fly over the Moon if their team of developers can release really good and useful products for social lives, or at least for crypto community. As ziyush said, the target customer population, and target platforms of Bitsum project are social media platforms and their users (facebook, twitter, whatsapp, etc.). It is really great if Bitsum can be used in those ones as optional payment methods. We can take Byteball as interesting case study. Hope that Bitsum can reach to Byteball position some day in the future.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Is there any known problem with the network? No blocks found since 25mins.

You checked the Telegram Blockexplorer? All looking fine. Maybe your Pool is needing that long?

As I see the difficulty is raising like hell. It seems people geot intrested into this ;-)

Thanks, yes everything is ok by now, sorry for jinxing.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Yeah, I love your opinion. Above 100 satoshis is the reasonable price after swapping. You seems to be a miner, am I too late to mine right now?
That depends upon your point of view, dude. Recent difficutly and total hashrates almost trippled after Bitsum listed on its first exchange. However, good news for you is its price has stayed really low. Is it good signal for traders?
Furthermore, as a miner, you should learn, observe the difficulty-hashrate cycle and their mutual relationship. More time you spend for mining, more experience you get and you might be smarter (just might be).

Good luck and happy mining, dude.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517

You checked the Telegram Blockexplorer? All looking fine. Maybe your Pool is needing that long?

As I see the difficulty is raising like hell. It seems people geot intrested into this ;-)
Activity: 44
4sat  Sad  Come on guys Buy Buy Buy SUM!  Roll Eyes  Grin
Swap ratio is 100:1, then Bitusm will reach 200 sat for sure. I have no doubts.

+1 200 sat soon Wink
If not swapping, 2 satoshi for each SUM maybe reasonable price. However, with the swap (swap ratio is 100:1), 4 satoshi for each SUM is ridiculous, unbelievable price; I think the price should be 100-times higher than current price, lol. Please waiting for good news from devs and 100-times increases in the near future, everyone.

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
SUM go to THE MOON!

100sat+++
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Payment id on stcks is OPTIONAL!!!
What does it mean? Can I transfer my SUM directly from telegram online wallet (old version) to stocks.exchange's wallet and my coins will be automatically swapped with the default ratio as 100:1? Do I understand your thread correctly, dev?

Yep, u can transfer directly and coins will swap automatically.
Activity: 58
What does it mean? Can I transfer my SUM directly from telegram online wallet (old version) to stocks.exchange's wallet and my coins will be automatically swapped with the default ratio as 100:1? Do I understand your thread correctly, dev?
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Great coin. I will start to mine this too.
Activity: 6
GO Miners take more hash!!! Smiley

This is good mining pool: http://pool.bitsum.uz/#

I use cc miner: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsum-bsm-mining-2956636

cc miner start bat:
ccminer-x64 -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.bitsum.uz:5555 -u waletaddress -p x

How to use telegram walet help video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27zEEFgz6nQ

Exchange: https://stocks.exchange/trade/SUM/BTC
Activity: 99

+1 200 sat soon Wink
If not swapping, 2 satoshi for each SUM maybe reasonable price. However, with the swap (swap ratio is 100:1), 4 satoshi for each SUM is ridiculous, unbelievable price; I think the price should be 100-times higher than current price, lol. Please waiting for good news from devs and 100-times increases in the near future, everyone.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500

+1 200 sat soon Wink
ow yes, I'll dump my 5kk
Activity: 36

+1 200 sat soon Wink
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: