Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 52. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
I guess no one.  Cheesy
The devs are just having a fun time with the community.

Head over to BCT coin with an active dev and a transparent distribution.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
airdrop begins 20/05/2014 ... and ... waiting ...

do you receive the aridrop coin??? bro,,, i  am so sad for the coin,....
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
today is 21 may, who received the aridrop coin???
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i thought airdrop begin at 17th
so we were delayed again?
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
airdrop begins 20/05/2014 ... and ... waiting ...
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Airdrop delayed  Tongue please come back later  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
No --- I smell a scam!! someone is going to be very rich when they sell all those pre-mined coins!

To whom? I checked the buy orders and the total on all exchanges right now is around 0.5. So if everything gets dumped now you're only guaranteed to have 0.5 BTC which isn't exactly becoming rich. So dumping the pre-mine is unlikely.

I really hope the new devs are going to start the airdrop within 24hr and hold true on their upcoming plans. I guess they will organize a giveaway on various exchanges. I don't mind them earning a nice buck, but it's so much more fulfilling creating a coin that has become one of the most popular coin. Would love to see TALK compete with Blackcoin.

After the airdrop next step should be to start a campaign to get TALK on Cryptsy, mintpal, swisscex and other big exchanges.

+1

- 1 Tongue

Don't let those numbers fool you.

The whales and/or the socks have most of the coins and haven't tasted bagholder in weeks.

Do not be fooled by the fake bubble that is to come.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
is there any other link to download the windows wallet ?
Its not downloading...
Activity: 252
No --- I smell a scam!! someone is going to be very rich when they sell all those pre-mined coins!

To whom? I checked the buy orders and the total on all exchanges right now is around 0.5. So if everything gets dumped now you're only guaranteed to have 0.5 BTC which isn't exactly becoming rich. So dumping the pre-mine is unlikely.

I really hope the new devs are going to start the airdrop within 24hr and hold true on their upcoming plans. I guess they will organize a giveaway on various exchanges. I don't mind them earning a nice buck, but it's so much more fulfilling creating a coin that has become one of the most popular coin. Would love to see TALK compete with Blackcoin.

After the airdrop next step should be to start a campaign to get TALK on Cryptsy, mintpal, swisscex and other big exchanges.

+1
Activity: 364

Activity: 374
i havent got the airdrop yet?  Sad
Activity: 252
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
когда сбрасывание начинается ?

good question
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
when will the airdrop start???

thanks

When will Bitcoin reach to $10,000?

thanks

haha, I like the joke ,thanks so much.. Roll Eyes

thanks

thanks

There is no airdrop Tongue
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Yes, I'm worried too I just pm'd the new dev with my same address as I gave for the original airdrop, I hope I can still get it!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

thanks

thanks

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!