Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 53. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Is there a list for the airdrop?

I pm'd the dev a while ago but got no reply, just wanna make sure I'm included in the drop Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Glad to hear it!

Will you be providing a list for people to check they've been included, and sock puppet accounts removed?

Activity: 112
Hi dev,

May I suggest to run the aidrop to the non-spam members on the original list first?

That's the plan.

Of course I'm happy to be proved wrong, but unless the dev is more communicative, and clear about who is to receive the airdrop, it just looks like an attempt to grab the pre-mine stash whilst generating some hype to raise prices for a dump.

This coin is for the community, nothing goes to the devs...and the people receiving coins are the people that signed up for the list, and those doing any of the 3 parts of the Airdrop Plan on the OP. If people feel like dumping then that's their loss, as we have some interesting plans for this coin coming up soon.
Activity: 294
I downloaded the new wallet so now I must pm the Dev again correct? Smiley
Activity: 465
what do we think bcc prices could get too?

ZERO, if the public does not trust the devs and the air drop.

They know many are suspicious... If they weren't, this thread would have 2000 pages by now. lol

+1 With 3 avenues to receive the airdrop it'll be impossible for anyone outside the dev team to prove everyone was legit. At least we're no longer burning electricity to mine the coins in the meantime.

Hi dev,

May I suggest to run the aidrop to the non-spam members on the original list first?

I think the community would agree on this, as it's traceable at least

We can still run the twitter things later after all the rules are clear and fair. Until then, we can just run another round of airdrop
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

*BCC has been handed over to NEW Devs, as well as the IPO, the AirDrop, and everything else

Woah, when did this happen?

A few hours ago.  I have also transferred to the new devs, all my knowledge of the work I did on Rev 1.5 wallet - great guys!!!  BCC is now in very professional hands   Cool

To the moon... and beyond!

This is what bugs me, the change happened "a few hours ago" yet there was no mention until I brought up the message on the front page.
Activity: 364
Well, alarm bells are ringing for me, anyone else?

Absent, un-responsive dev. Check.

30 million pre-mined coins. Check.

Bagholders waiting for an airdrop. Check.

Of course I'm happy to be proved wrong, but unless the dev is more communicative, and clear about who is to receive the airdrop, it just looks like an attempt to grab the pre-mine stash whilst generating some hype to raise prices for a dump.

Just a bagholder wanting some answers over here, that's all.

You would expect new dev's acting like this coin is better then sliced bread, instead nothing! There are so many unknowns so little communication, if there where more then one in the TALK/BCC team they would try to hype up this coin as good as possible.  Huh

Very suspicious..
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

They know many are suspicious... If they weren't, this thread would have 2000 pages by now. lol

+1 With 3 avenues to receive the airdrop it'll be impossible for anyone outside the dev team to prove everyone was legit. At least we're no longer burning electricity to mine the coins in the meantime.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Well, alarm bells are ringing for me, anyone else?

Absent, un-responsive dev. Check.

30 million pre-mined coins. Check.

Bagholders waiting for an airdrop. Check.

Just a bagholder wanting some answers over here, that's all.

Activity: 326
wow!I miss this coin Sad
i bought a million for .5 btc only 50mil total you haven't missed anything because you cans still buy it for the same price i did

The publicity from the airdrop might pump the price up, so get them while they are cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
wow!I miss this coin Sad
i bought a million for .5 btc only 50mil total you haven't missed anything because you cans still buy it for the same price i did
ivy
Activity: 63
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1722

We now have everything set up and in order. Airdrop will be on May 20th.

Thanks for letting us know.  Grin

For people who have already submitted a TALK address for the Airdrop Super Script @ http://bitcointalkcoin.org are they going to be counted towards the airdrop on the 20th?
Or will there be a new site for the Airdrop Super Script?
legendary
Activity: 1064

We now have everything set up and in order. Airdrop will be on May 20th.

and coin name change to TALK?

The coin name is the same, only the Ticker has been changed from BCC to TALK in order avoid confusion with other coins.

Thanks for the info! awaiting the drop!

THX for info.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Finally did airdrop start or not?
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
Pages:
Jump to: