Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 88. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
how much did the IPO collected?
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
how much did he offered to pay?

I agreed to develop the coin for 0.2 because he said it is for the sake of community. Without knowing that there will be an IPO and the coin is just made for dumping I agreed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

loljosh happily agreed to the price and is just trying to blackmail now. We are posting all the facts with evidence in the "Scam Accusations" thread. We will post the link here once its ready. Just give us a little time to upload all the evidence.
Pools Of Honor
Guys this coin is a scam. Stop mining it. I request the owner to refund the IPO money to all the investors and I will return his 0.2 BTC for the development of this coin as he didn't pay me my fee for changing rewards and making it pure PoS after some time.

so you mean that this coin was made by you but you didnt get paid?

I only got paid 0.2 BTC for the development of this coin. And the owner is really annoying. There is some issue with wallet it crash while loading blocks and he is blaming it on me. I even provided the update with some changes in rewards on his request as he promised me to pay for it.
Guys this coin is a scam. Stop mining it. I request the owner to refund the IPO money to all the investors and I will return his 0.2 BTC for the development of this coin as he didn't pay me my fee for changing rewards and making it pure PoS after some time.

Thanks for bringing this up loljosh. We are going to make a separate post about it in "Scam Accusations". loljosh was our developer and is trying to extort money out of us by blackmailing us that he will post such things on our threads. We will post all the PMs and let the community decide if loljosh should be tagged as a scammer. Also, we are ready to give the account password to any trusted person to verify the integrity of the PMs.
Pools Of Honor

so you mean that this coin was made by you but you didnt get paid?
Activity: 524
Something's not right over at dedicatedpool, the block confirmations are all messed up.

Activity: 851
Merit: 556
My first pool, is running stable so far. I made some posts before about it.

From now on until the end of POS stake we will donate some bonus BCC for the blockfinder.

Right now, we have a 10 BCC bonus for everyone who is finding a block here.

We have collected some BCC for keeping this running a bit.

If more farmer are comming to mine @ "Pools of Honor - BTCtalkcoin Pool" we might increase this bonus.

http://107.170.153.128/BCC/public/
Poolfee 1%
80 confirms.

Wallet Version 1.4.0

Server is hosted in NY.
Currently Hashpower 24mh/s.

If you like my pool or you have any suggestions, please PM me here on bitcointalk.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
HELP I NEED nODES   someonw cant sync tried deleting  roaming/btctalkcoin yadda yadda ....
Time Since Last Block   19 minutes 25 seconds lol ?

It was found 4 seconds ago Cheesy
Activity: 62
Time Since Last Block   19 minutes 25 seconds lol ?
Rewards still doubling every 6 hours!
the wallet just keeps crashing over and over...

Hi,

which windows/ linux are u running?
I have the wallet on my Windows 7 64bit PC running, and it didnt crash a single time yet.
Also for my Ubuntu BTCTalkcoind, its running, once started, stable without any problems.

Did you try, deleting your blockchain and letting it resyncing again?
But please, before you delete anything, go and backup your appdata/roaming/BTCTalkcoin/wallet.dat and the other important stuff, but most important: don't forget the wallet.dat !!!!!!!

For those with wallet issues please follow steps in the OP!
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1008

Hi,

which windows/ linux are u running?
I have the wallet on my Windows 7 64bit PC running, and it didnt crash a single time yet.
Also for my Ubuntu BTCTalkcoind, its running, once started, stable without any problems.

Did you try, deleting your blockchain and letting it resyncing again?
But please, before you delete anything, go and backup your appdata/roaming/BTCTalkcoin/wallet.dat and the other important stuff, but most important: don't forget the wallet.dat !!!!!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Hi,

i just opened my first pool. And i wanted it to make a BTCtalkcoin pool.

http://107.170.153.128/BCC/public/
Poolfee 1%
80 confirms.
Wallet Version 1.4.0

Server is hosted in NY.
Currently Hashpower 3mh/s.

If you like my pool or you have any suggestions, please PM me here on bitcointalk.

Cmon guys, spread the hash  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's still most likely nearly all hashing power on the dedicated pool, still...
Pages:
Jump to: