Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 84. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
As everyone must be knowing we are moving towards a pure POS system. The block rewards were doubling every 6 hours but the network difficulty was not increasing at that rate. As a result miners got many BCC for even a low hashrate. Most probably these miners have sold some of the BCC driving the price down!

You haven't described how your POS system works.

Like every other POS system works! You have to keep your wallet open to mint. The rate is 15%

Daily, monthly, weekly, yearly, every decade?

Its yearly!

What's the minimum and maximum stake age? Thanks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As everyone must be knowing we are moving towards a pure POS system. The block rewards were doubling every 6 hours but the network difficulty was not increasing at that rate. As a result miners got many BCC for even a low hashrate. Most probably these miners have sold some of the BCC driving the price down!

Like every other POS system works! You have to keep your wallet open to mint. The rate is 15%

Its yearly!
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Coming up on the last few hundred blocks now.  We need a spinning disco ball, a count down, and confetti.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
the price is so low because too many idiots are willing to sell so low.. when POW is over and theres no more coins to mine price should rise again,

Yes and a lot of people are missing last super blocks now Cheesy

Good for us Smiley
Activity: 139
Astrum
the price is so low because too many idiots are willing to sell so low.. when POW is over and theres no more coins to mine price should rise again,
Don't get me wrong, I think the coin will rise in value, but I want to know what to expect, and knowing the parameters would only help the value of the coin.
legendary
how many coins will I get if I register for giveaway?

About 30 mil / number of registered people

is the coin on coinmarketcap? I cant see it

Not yet , on exchanges so far poloniex,bittrex...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

is the coin on coinmarketcap? I cant see it
legendary

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Here's an example of a clear POS statement from University Coin...

PoS Stage:
Min Stake: 1 day
Max Stake: 180 days
Total coins: 100 million (PoW + PoS)
Interest rate: Fixed at 3.8% annually
Bonus Interest Periods: Between June 1st to August 31st & Between December 23rd to January 3rd,
the rate will be 8.5% annually

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
wow from 350 mh to 1.2 gh diff just tripple, ppl are coming back to mine on the last day of pow.
Activity: 70
lol price ll be at 1sats soon,
seriously what a scal lol Cheesy
fall 893sats to 10sats in one day ! congrat dev ! we are all waiting your next coin lol
Hopefully the price makes an upward trend, or this will be unprofitable.  As it is, it's headed toward 1 satoshi.
I suppose when the POW ends today/tommorow there will be new wallet release for pure POS
hope so
Activity: 139
Astrum
I suppose when the POW ends today/tommorow there will be new wallet release for pure POS
hey BCCdev,
do you have any plan to fix the wallet?
it crashes every time i run it
i did what you suggest in the op, but still no luck
Pages:
Jump to: