Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 91. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Poloniex Markets live again!
OSX WALLET UPDATED

Buy me a beer: CKGDJBnF72SoP47omr68L8QRnxPkiRgZLr

Great! Send him some tips if it helped Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
when the airdrop?

For you never, as you signed up after the announcment of the coin.. Wink.

As written in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btctalkcoin-talk-airdrop-details-starts-may-17-581845, airdrop will start on 17.05.
Activity: 38
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Does anyone know a pool on the updated code? Dedicatedpool doesn't look like they've done it yet.

https://talk.suprnova.cc has indicated that its updated there.

Sorry folks cannot get the daemon to run - it closes itself after short time, i saw there are other good pools around too, so you might better stick with them at the moment.

We're up and running with the latest source and desperately need miners to get going.  You can come mine with us in the interim and switch back after suprnova gets things sorted out.

https://btctalk.charityminingpools.com
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Does anyone know a pool on the updated code? Dedicatedpool doesn't look like they've done it yet.

https://talk.suprnova.cc has indicated that its updated there.

Sorry folks cannot get the daemon to run - it closes itself after short time, i saw there are other good pools around too, so you might better stick with them at the moment.
Activity: 38
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
does anyone download all the blocks?
Activity: 91
Linux wallet synced but sometimes closes on its own while minting now im trying it with a manual unlock via debug window ill keep posted if I have no problems use this method giving it 9999999 for it to stop
qhy
Activity: 45
When is the giveaway supposed to happen?

I also want to know/...... Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Ehm dev... I don't know the others but I downloaded the new wallet for windows and still it doesn't work. More o less when it miss 1160 block to download it crashes
Am I the only?

Seems to be hit and miss...Mine crashed a couple of times.. but it's synced now...

Restarted 3 times, now it's synced
thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Ehm dev... I don't know the others but I downloaded the new wallet for windows and still it doesn't work. More o less when it miss 1160 block to download it crashes
Am I the only?

Seems to be hit and miss...Mine crashed a couple of times.. but it's synced now...
Activity: 62
Am I the only?

works well here
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Am I the only?
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
OSX WALLET UPDATED

Buy me a beer: CKGDJBnF72SoP47omr68L8QRnxPkiRgZLr
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
When is the giveaway supposed to happen?
Activity: 56
Totally a joke, geek mind
Finally my wallet synced! Now... just waiting for the giveaway Wink

P.s. I saw the DEV actually lifted the ban off someone after they queried it on the other thread... DEV is capable of rational thought, this is a really good sign... Often the DEVs just ban people at will and don't care what gets said after they make their decision.

Cheesy Thanks!
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Finally my wallet synced! Now... just waiting for the giveaway Wink

P.s. I saw the DEV actually lifted the ban off someone after they queried it on the other thread... DEV is capable of rational thought, this is a really good sign... Often the DEVs just ban people at will and don't care what gets said after they make their decision.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: