Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 87. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
THE ABOVE POST BY LOLJOSH IS PHOTOSHOPPED! WE ARE READY TO GIVE ANY TRUSTED MEMBER OUR PASSWORD TO CHECK THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE POST.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Meanwhile I'm at work and my miners are hashing blocks that aren't being confirmed. Aside from the obvious issue over the wallet payment, what about figuring out what's going on with the blockchain?
Activity: 751
I already offered him refund but he denied. He just wanted to scam people throught IPO and dump the coins to earn profit through it. You can clearly see his reply when I offered him refund.

http://i.imgur.com/Trtssbv.png

Activity: 851
Merit: 556
My first pool, is running stable so far. I made some posts before about it.

From now on until the end of POS stake we will donate some bonus BCC for the blockfinder.

Right now, we have a 10 BCC bonus for everyone who is finding a block here.

We have collected some BCC for keeping this running a bit.

If more farmer are comming to mine @ "Pools of Honor - BTCtalkcoin Pool" we might increase this bonus.

http://107.170.153.128/BCC/public/
Poolfee 1%
80 confirms.

Wallet Version 1.4.0

Server is hosted in NY.
Currently Hashpower 24mh/s.

If you like my pool or you have any suggestions, please PM me here on bitcointalk.

Current Hashpower 17mh/s

Blockfinder bonus highered to 15 BCC due to increasement of pool hashrate !!

Spread the has guys!
then who is the bad guy? its a mystery...

well the price was 20k satoshi and now its 700 Smiley you both loose..

Read facts with evidence here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6514218
Don't believe anyone without proof!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Read the facts:

1.- Josh agreed to make the coin for 0.2 BTC
3.- Josh delivered the coin working fine.
4.- Then the BTCtalkcoin guy asked him to get a refund threatening to give him bad reputation if he didn't do it.
5.- Josh told him there wasn't a reason to give him a refund since the coin was delivered working
6.- The BTCtalkcoin guy insisted.
7.- Josh told him the only way he would give him the 0.2 BTC back was if he returned the IPO money to all the investors

Conclusion: The BTCtalkcoin guy is just a desperate greedy pig.

BTW: I told Josh not to deal with Indians without escrow.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor

templar77 and loljosh are the same person.

1) Its pretty obvious from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ipcoxcoinx-100-pos-fourth-ipco-stage-only-3-weeks-left-580444 (Self-moderated)
2) Also the fact that templar77 was just ready to make this post within minutes of loljosh posting it.
3) We have NEVER EVER communicated with templar77 in any way, so how is he witness? We would want him to post PMs like we did if he is saying the truth.

Really? Do you mean the negative feedback of Escrow.Ms is false on that guy's profile? Hah?

Here is the link of that guy who sent that negative feedback:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=315518

You can clearly see the Escrow.Ms feedback there.

1) Its pretty obvious from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ipcoxcoinx-100-pos-fourth-ipco-stage-only-3-weeks-left-580444 (Self-moderated)
2) Also the fact that templar77 was just ready to make this post within minutes of loljosh posting it.
3) We have NEVER EVER communicated with templar77 in any way, so how is he witness? We would want him to post PMs like we did if he is saying the truth.

We work together. And I help him with his customers.

I told Josh not to deal with Indians without escrow.

facepalm

So the dev wanted both the IPO money, and both the 0.2? ? or you asked for more cause you saw the IPO, made better money?

If you agreed on making it with 0.2 and didnt ask for details, its your fault..

If the dev is asking 0.2 back after you made the coin, well its his fault too.
I've been witness and these are the facts:

4.- Then the BTCtalkcoin guy asked him to get a refund threatening to give him bad reputation if he didn't do it.
5.- Josh told him there wasn't a reason to give him a refund since the coin was delivered working
7.- Josh told him the only way he would give him the 0.2 BTC back was if he returned the IPO money to all the investors

templar77 and loljosh are the same person (Check loljosh's trust). He already got a scam rating for this!

Edit: Looks like that rating was deleted. But its pretty obvious from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ipcoxcoinx-100-pos-fourth-ipco-stage-only-3-weeks-left-580444
and also the fact that templar77 was just ready to make this post within minutes of loljosh posting it. We have NEVER EVER communicated with templar77 in any way.

OMG fucking indian. You're mentally retarded
So the dev wanted both the IPO money, and both the 0.2? ? or you asked for more cause you saw the IPO, made better money?

templar77 and loljosh are the same person (Check loljosh's trust). He already got a scam rating for this!

Edit: Looks like that rating was deleted. But its pretty obvious from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ipcoxcoinx-100-pos-fourth-ipco-stage-only-3-weeks-left-580444
and also the fact that templar77 was just ready to make this post within minutes of loljosh posting it. We have NEVER EVER communicated with templar77 in any way.

Pools Of Honor
So the second time you made some changes you wanted more money... but he refused and he even asked the first 0.2 back?
although the coin was working?

I never asked for more money. He started asking for refunds after the launch as I mentioned. Few days ago he wanted some changes in the coin and agreed to pay for it and now denying and asking for refunds again.
Pools Of Honor

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Not a good thing to do BCCdev. You should pay him the money if you promised to do so.
how much did the IPO collected?

I am not sure. It was about 4,5 BTC I think.
how much he asked more?

He started asking me to refund his 0.2 BTC after the launch when he got all the IPO investments and the coin was on exchanges and 1000s of people were already mining it.
Pages:
Jump to: