Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 65. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 716
Merit: 501
So it looks like BlockChain.info is going to start up a new exchange. They sent me an email saying they would like to add BTQ to their exchange!
NICE!

BTW: IMHO it's time to strip altcryptomining as a valid pool from the bitquark.info website.

altcryptomining still down?
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
So it looks like BlockChain.info is going to start up a new exchange. They sent me an email saying they would like to add BTQ to their exchange!
NICE!

BTW: IMHO it's time to strip altcryptomining as a valid pool from the bitquark.info website.
people trying to dump bitquark already?  where can you spend bitquark on real stuff?

Still in the process of working on getting BTQ's accepted at outlets. BTQ is still young, just over a month old, so it will take some time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
people trying to dump bitquark already?  where can you spend bitquark on real stuff?

The answer is:
nowhere...

If you're intersted in actually spending your bitquarks on products check out the posts for EBT and FairQuark.  We're developing an online marketplace similar to craigslist where people are planning to sell their used items for a select few crypto-currencies.

We already have a few dedicated merchants with overstock items who will be listing daily once development is complete.  If there's enough interest and enough people want to sell items for bitquark we may consider listing it as well.

With over 300+ coins out there we're going to be very selective which coins will be accepted for goods so it needs to be a coin with vision, not just a coin created for speculative investment or as a trade up.
Activity: 434

The answer is:
nowhere...
Exactly. So feel free to send all your worthless BTQ to me.  14bCPrVmJ8VupqTzmBxDFbNZ1i2rB9nGdG

I will dispose of it properly for you all.
I'm sorry i already sold them all  Cool

The answer is:
nowhere...
Exactly. So feel free to send all your worthless BTQ to me.  14bCPrVmJ8VupqTzmBxDFbNZ1i2rB9nGdG

I will dispose of it properly for you all.
Activity: 434

The answer is:
nowhere...
Activity: 350
[WTS] 11000 (!) BTQ (BitQuark) for 0.8 BTC [very cheap]
In your dreams. The current sell price is 0.17105000 BTC at C-Cex.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
[WTS] 11000 (!) BTQ (BitQuark) for 0.8 BTC [very cheap]
Yea I'm hoping that BTQ will be on one of the major exchanges really soon as C-Cex doesn't have any volume/traffic, so most of the miners are holding out for a better exchange. We do have the dumpers who are selling cheap on C-Cex.

lol i think I bought most of those... silly silly people.
I'll take 5-10K BTQ off your hands. Care to sell any?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Yea I'm hoping that BTQ will be on one of the major exchanges really soon as C-Cex doesn't have any volume/traffic, so most of the miners are holding out for a better exchange. We do have the dumpers who are selling cheap on C-Cex.

lol i think I bought most of those... silly silly people.
Good, another cpu coin.
 BTQ has a block time of 30 seconds and block rewards of 2.5 BTQ per block.
Isn't it a little low?

Actually it's not really that low. The same amount of coins are mined as with Bitcoin over a time span of 10 mins.
Bitcoin has a block time of 10 mins and generated 50 coins per block. BitQuark has a block time of 30 sec and generates 2.5 coins per block.
10 mins / 30 secs = 20 blocks
20 block * 2.5 BTQ = 50 BTQ's mined

So all in all the block rewards are the same as Bitcoin, but with a faster transaction time and the coins are more equally distributed.
Activity: 85
Good, another cpu coin.
 BTQ has a block time of 30 seconds and block rewards of 2.5 BTQ per block.
Isn't it a little low?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
well lazycoins launch hasn't been official yet, they said it might launch this month
Well, it's a good thing you still have C-Cex to fall back on because pretty much nothing works at Lazy-Coins. Undecided

I'm not sure what's up with LazyCoins. I think they are gradually adding coins, looks like they would go ahead and add all the ones they said they were going to add.
Well, it's a good thing you still have C-Cex to fall back on because pretty much nothing works at Lazy-Coins. Undecided
The price of BTQ on C-Cex.com has also went up today...it opened at 0.00001 BTC ($0.00505 USD) and is now at 0.0000843 BTC ($0.0426 USD)...That's an increase of almost 8.5 times the opening price!
Activity: 73
I m mining and trying to talk with few people to build wallet. This is amazing...
Pages:
Jump to: