Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 44. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
As a token holder you sre entitled a 28% annual bonus from thier sales, I think nobody can give that kind of offer exept the bucket management.
28% per year is good, but the volatility of the cryptocurrency is very high. During the year the price may vary between 500% - 3000%, and very often instead of profit you get a loss. Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
At this moment they havent discussed yet about running any airdrop campaigns but its realy nice if they can do it. It would help boosting thier marketing a lot.
best thing to do is run bounty program I think is more better and is profitable in some scenario since people are going to be actually working for them
All of us hope it will be appear soon. Airdrop and bounty program is needed for promote this project appear at community more.

I agree, the best thing to do to boost exposures and popularity is to conduct a bounty campaign or an airdrop so more people will be aware that this new project already existed now.
Lets just hope that they get to decide to make a bounty or airdrop for their project for i know that there are many in here that are willing to participate on it.
Agreed, if they would consider having those promotions many people are anticipating to join, it is actually great help in giving people knowledge about this new project.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is it just me or does the fact that there has been no reply from any member of the team raise any red flag? I mean, lots of questions have been raised and gone unanswered here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I read through their press and I found out that Bucket has raised about $2.5 million in private equity. I think this is enough to continue to build the platform and in addition to that, Hwang said “We are switching to an ICO [initial coin offering] and intend on raising in the ballpark of $33 million of global support to see us through product launch.” This is just an information that I read from their website.
Thanks for sharing this mate and I'm hoping that by having this plans from the team will give more reasons that this project is a worthy to invests. Hopefully, with great efforts from the team will also gained and have a better results in the end so that they can provide quality and good services here in crypto world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I read through their press and I found out that Bucket has raised about $2.5 million in private equity. I think this is enough to continue to build the platform and in addition to that, Hwang said “We are switching to an ICO [initial coin offering] and intend on raising in the ballpark of $33 million of global support to see us through product launch.” This is just an information that I read from their website.
Activity: 336
Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
At this moment they havent discussed yet about running any airdrop campaigns but its realy nice if they can do it. It would help boosting thier marketing a lot.
best thing to do is run bounty program I think is more better and is profitable in some scenario since people are going to be actually working for them
All of us hope it will be appear soon. Airdrop and bounty program is needed for promote this project appear at community more.

I agree, the best thing to do to boost exposures and popularity is to conduct a bounty campaign or an airdrop so more people will be aware that this new project already existed now.
Lets just hope that they get to decide to make a bounty or airdrop for their project for i know that there are many in here that are willing to participate on it.
This is a great job and a great opportunity to speed up the opportunity to achieve success because there are so many opportunities in here.
I see already a lot of statements from supporters of the project that they are waiting for the launch of the campaign bounty or airdrop. I hope the developers will do it as quickly as possible.
I'm also into this. When the devs see that there are many supporters to their project maybe they will encourage to make bounties for this project.
of course, it would be nice to take part in the bounty campaign of this project. Moreover, this will benefit the project in the form of additional supporters and investors.
Activity: 126

This is a great job and a great opportunity to speed up the opportunity to achieve success because there are so many opportunities in here.
I see already a lot of statements from supporters of the project that they are waiting for the launch of the campaign bounty or airdrop. I hope the developers will do it as quickly as possible.
I'm also into this. When the devs see that there are many supporters to their project maybe they will encourage to make bounties for this project.
Activity: 224
BUCKET project surely is a revolutionary platform for better development in the investments of all the crypto investors. They also have a well-managed roadmap and token distribution of the total token supply. Every investor of the project will surely get huge profits due to their profit sharing strategies from this project.
Naturally, the investor will profit if he has already invested his money and bought the project's tokens. Only profit will most likely when the platform is launched, and it will not be so soon.
Under the plan, when the project will release its product or do you mean the testnet(mainet)? confuses the fact that there are no team members on the official website...
The fact that developers and all team have at the moment preferred to hide the faces shouldn't frighten you. All the matter is that it is the cryptoworld and its purpose to make payments and transfer of electronic money anonymity
Indeed. Hiding the face is good especially if you need your privacy to be closed and anyone else cannot see who are you.
Well it is true that the faces of the project team developers is not that necessarily important to the project, but we cannot deny that people, users, supporters and investors are really seeking the profile of the team in some cases to be more careful in dealing project ascertaining it to be a legit one and if it could be really worth to be trusted and keep supporting. 
Activity: 434
BUCKET project surely is a revolutionary platform for better development in the investments of all the crypto investors. They also have a well-managed roadmap and token distribution of the total token supply. Every investor of the project will surely get huge profits due to their profit sharing strategies from this project.
Naturally, the investor will profit if he has already invested his money and bought the project's tokens. Only profit will most likely when the platform is launched, and it will not be so soon.
Under the plan, when the project will release its product or do you mean the testnet(mainet)? confuses the fact that there are no team members on the official website...
The fact that developers and all team have at the moment preferred to hide the faces shouldn't frighten you. All the matter is that it is the cryptoworld and its purpose to make payments and transfer of electronic money anonymity
Indeed. Hiding the face is good especially if you need your privacy to be closed and anyone else cannot see who are you.
Activity: 434
Activity: 378
Yes, this is certainly a good idea. When the company generosity begins, then more users join the project. But there is one nuance that few of the developers want to distribute their tokens.
Activity: 406

Activity: 84

Activity: 280

Activity: 532
No, I mean exactly when the team will release the platform not in the test mode, but already ready and ready to use. Test mode, this is an intermediate link.
Activity: 308
this project looks good but they are going to give profit those who are holders only? I cant understand.

the question is how are they going to get profit specifically, this project looks like will be using dispatch labs blockchain so I think they are going to have a fast transaction.

if this happen will be good.  . The company will also hold portion of the tokens for retained earnings or company expansion. this is a good idea I think

The Sale is still ongoing and we don't know if this will attract more investors to join it. But the plans of this project is promising because of the big profit after.

Knowing about the sale can attract buyers as well as the investors. It is a great move of the team doing it because it gives a big impact in terms of popularity and make it more attractive to other people after knowing about the profit they may get.
Activity: 322
As a token holder you sre entitled a 28% annual bonus from thier sales, I think nobody can give that kind of offer exept the bucket management.
Merit: 11
this project looks good but they are going to give profit those who are holders only? I cant understand.

the question is how are they going to get profit specifically, this project looks like will be using dispatch labs blockchain so I think they are going to have a fast transaction.

if this happen will be good.  . The company will also hold portion of the tokens for retained earnings or company expansion. this is a good idea I think

The Sale is still ongoing and we don't know if this will attract more investors to join it. But the plans of this project is promising because of the big profit after.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

If they can improve there promotion and other stuff like making campaigns for explaining the platform in videos then it should attract potential investors to join.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Pages:
Jump to: