Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 48. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
nice is really good, this bucket project is still very new, hopefully this project can run with its design which is designed by this project team
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Too little information about the project. I do not think that investors who will consider projects will be able to take it seriously.
Activity: 434
I understand correctly that the number of tokens will be limited? I like this project at the moment only this.
Definitely. The number of the tokens will be limited so that the bounty hunters cannot dump so easiy their token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I understand correctly that the number of tokens will be limited? I like this project at the moment only this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

maybe in this project there is no soft cap and hard cap. maybe the team will develop its product with any sum of investments. and if so, it really rejoices.
Yes, thus the project can enter the market much faster and not wait until a soft cap and a hard cap meet, they will be able to develop the platform from the first investment.
There should be a plan to reach the softcap and the set targets and the team should also maintain instructions for all the plan that helps to reach to the expected delivery.
True, all the same information should be, because users who will view the project, you need information about fees. First of all, I pay attention to this.
Wel its very necessary to have project transparency for the  benefit for both sides. The investors need to have concrete information and well explained platform before they invest so this is were the project team should start and do updates in this area.  After they can do another stuff for the betterment of the project.
Activity: 532
I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

maybe in this project there is no soft cap and hard cap. maybe the team will develop its product with any sum of investments. and if so, it really rejoices.
Yes, thus the project can enter the market much faster and not wait until a soft cap and a hard cap meet, they will be able to develop the platform from the first investment.
There should be a plan to reach the softcap and the set targets and the team should also maintain instructions for all the plan that helps to reach to the expected delivery.
True, all the same information should be, because users who will view the project, you need information about fees. First of all, I pay attention to this.
Activity: 84
I like the idea of BKT, this is a good project.
But I do not think it is good to lock the Token for a year, though that would seem to help ensure profit for investors.
Maybe I will buy some of the needles if the project gets high attention.
Good luck!

The locking is just a usual thing in the real financial world though, it just prevents people from mass dumping and bringing down the price of the coin

But is it true that the token is going to be locked for 1 year? I think that will discourage a lot of potential investors especially those who want to be able to have short-term profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
But I do not think it is good to lock the Token for a year, though that would seem to help ensure profit for investors.
Good luck!

The locking is just a usual thing in the real financial world though, it just prevents people from mass dumping and bringing down the price of the coin
Activity: 126
I like to goal and the advocacy of bucket project which is to lessen the use of physical cash and promote epayments to minimize the carbon footprints caused by physical cash around the world. Environmental advocate will surely support this.
Activity: 434
They main idea for this coins and tokens would be like if you have more coins and tokens from bucket, The bigger the reward they give you. So in my opinion, The more you Hold the more you will have shares from the site? Is that it?
Interesting. So if I hold more coins I will get bigger rewards from the devs. Seems theres so much informations that we need to learn from thier whitepaper.

I think such idea can ruin the system because imagine if all the users will do have a lot of tokens, then what could be the possibility? Probably its value would now increased and would only fall into a bad token/coin ASAIAC.

I think it is just a promotional bonus that may end anytime once the team reaches their goals, or maybe a good marketing strategies that will encourage investors to buy and hold more tokens.
i think so. This promotional ideas could run just for limited time umtil the project reaches its gols and plans. The promotion and some other things will encourage supporters to invite and convince some investors to invest in the project because of some generous rewards that they will earn in return. It's also a good marketing strategy for the project.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
They main idea for this coins and tokens would be like if you have more coins and tokens from bucket, The bigger the reward they give you. So in my opinion, The more you Hold the more you will have shares from the site? Is that it?
Interesting. So if I hold more coins I will get bigger rewards from the devs. Seems theres so much informations that we need to learn from thier whitepaper.

I think such idea can ruin the system because imagine if all the users will do have a lot of tokens, then what could be the possibility? Probably its value would now increased and would only fall into a bad token/coin ASAIAC.

I think it is just a promotional bonus that may end anytime once the team reaches their goals, or maybe a good marketing strategies that will encourage investors to buy and hold more tokens.
Activity: 532

Activity: 308

If that would be the case, I find it as a good project because by just holding your coins or tokens you can earn high reward which is the main reason why people invest or participating in a project. I really loved to know and see success of this project.
Activity: 280
I have read in the telegram chat of Bucket that the team are working with another platform which is Dispatch Lab. It means that this project is already acknowledged and appreciated by the other companies. I will keep looking for the new updates and progress of this project since it is interesting and new.
Something I did not see this, they do not say on the website that the partners are the project you indicated. Could you give a link to this partner, what would I check?

So the same team are doing two project at a time? This would be so much in their hand. I hope there will be no problem occur on the future.
Activity: 378
I have read in the telegram chat of Bucket that the team are working with another platform which is Dispatch Lab. It means that this project is already acknowledged and appreciated by the other companies. I will keep looking for the new updates and progress of this project since it is interesting and new.
Something I did not see this, they do not say on the website that the partners are the project you indicated. Could you give a link to this partner, what would I check?
Activity: 129
Good luck!
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
As I read the WP, they mentioned about Dispatch labs and Stellar blockchain which may seems not yet so famous. And as far as I know, based from their site "Stellar is a platform that connects banks, payments systems, and people." So, definitely this platform(Bucket) seems to adopt different kind of platform that catch my attention.
Activity: 336
is there any translation of the site into other languages besides English? The browser can translate, but it does not translate correctly, and the number of languages affects the prestige of the project.

Definitely, the team are working on it because commonly every new project, they really provide different languages so that more different people can understand the platform. For now, what we can do is to wait for their further announcement.
That is where the need of translators come which is needed in every project so that it can easily understood by other people with different languages and to gain more investors.
did the developers not launch a bounty translation campaign? It seems to me that this is a good opportunity to translate the site into many languages.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
is there any translation of the site into other languages besides English? The browser can translate, but it does not translate correctly, and the number of languages affects the prestige of the project.

Definitely, the team are working on it because commonly every new project, they really provide different languages so that more different people can understand the platform. For now, what we can do is to wait for their further announcement.
That is where the need of translators come which is needed in every project so that it can easily understood by other people with different languages and to gain more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: