Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 47. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?

That is still depend on how you handle your token on how wise you are. That is ehy you should be quick and alert. I think they will return a the money if they didn't reach the soft cap or extend the date.
Activity: 266
Bucket is very longterm investment, honestly. And noone can make sure that they will have good growth at this time. 10 years have a lot of changing for our crypto world.
Its a demarit i guess because no one can contribute to this project and wait for long time for benefit.so please think about it & change the time
More tenure may turn the users expectations off that can be minimized to a lesser period also there was more level of balancing aspirations required to be build along with the active communication with the participants.
We still need keep observing about this project more and more. And i think they will changing their roadmap for suitable this situation.
I totally agree with you, after some months, even several years more, we will have the right answer for Bucket will be worthy project for invest or not.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Bucket is very longterm investment, honestly. And noone can make sure that they will have good growth at this time. 10 years have a lot of changing for our crypto world.
Its a demarit i guess because no one can contribute to this project and wait for long time for benefit.so please think about it & change the time
More tenure may turn the users expectations off that can be minimized to a lesser period also there was more level of balancing aspirations required to be build along with the active communication with the participants.
We still need keep observing about this project more and more. And i think they will changing their roadmap for suitable this situation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I understand correctly that the number of tokens will be limited? I like this project at the moment only this.
All the information in detail is written in white papers and have successfully published, we can read and analyse by our own as all dev team took responsibility by providing all the official information.
To information it is provided really much, I agree with you, I think that each interested will be able to find the project something for himself after acquaintance and will become interested in the project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?

Why not sure you can get profit once it hit pass the ico price and there is possibility of getting bonus for early buyers but assuming you are supporting the project then i guess you will earn more for holding based on coin features listed
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that the community of this great project is still increasing at a high rate and that's a good new for the project.
Activity: 434
I have read in the telegram chat of Bucket that the team are working with another platform which is Dispatch Lab. It means that this project is already acknowledged and appreciated by the other companies. I will keep looking for the new updates and progress of this project since it is interesting and new.
Something I did not see this, they do not say on the website that the partners are the project you indicated. Could you give a link to this partner, what would I check?

So the same team are doing two project at a time? This would be so much in their hand. I hope there will be no problem occur on the future.
It is always better to read the complete information about Bucket, understand their objectives along with the workflow and complete analysis will give the knowledge where we can even have a vision with information to take the right decision.
If you mean investments, then it is unambiguously necessary to study the project in detail, at all not to allow superficiality as any missed detail can become a fatal flaw at an investment in a product.
Activity: 224

In fact, I'm also very interested in what will happen if the team can not collect the right amount of investment? I think the team should have some kind of backup plan.

I think it's too early to say this things because the project are still new and the crypto market is not doing well right now. Perhaps, if everything will be stable probably the team will be able to convinced investors to joined on this team that will bring more opportunities to have a better development of their platform.
Activity: 406

In fact, I'm also very interested in what will happen if the team can not collect the right amount of investment? I think the team should have some kind of backup plan.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
BUCKET surely understands and cares about the problems caused by the coins to the environment and all the world. They have taken a very great step in reducing the use of coins which will surely attract more and more people to the digital way of using currency into the world. Bucket will help in producing a awareness about the advantages of using digital currency for all the users.
Activity: 112
I wish good luck for the business!
Outstanding results, attentive website, engaging business!
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
BUCKET project surely is a revolutionary platform for better development in the investments of all the crypto investors. They also have a well-managed roadmap and token distribution of the total token supply. Every investor of the project will surely get huge profits due to their profit sharing strategies from this project.
Activity: 196
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I understand correctly that the number of tokens will be limited? I like this project at the moment only this.
All the information in detail is written in white papers and have successfully published, we can read and analyse by our own as all dev team took responsibility by providing all the official information.
Activity: 238
I have read in the telegram chat of Bucket that the team are working with another platform which is Dispatch Lab. It means that this project is already acknowledged and appreciated by the other companies. I will keep looking for the new updates and progress of this project since it is interesting and new.
Something I did not see this, they do not say on the website that the partners are the project you indicated. Could you give a link to this partner, what would I check?

So the same team are doing two project at a time? This would be so much in their hand. I hope there will be no problem occur on the future.
It is always better to read the complete information about Bucket, understand their objectives along with the workflow and complete analysis will give the knowledge where we can even have a vision with information to take the right decision.
Activity: 196
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 294
I like to goal and the advocacy of bucket project which is to lessen the use of physical cash and promote epayments to minimize the carbon footprints caused by physical cash around the world. Environmental advocate will surely support this.
The founders have excelled exploring the agile mechanisms to bring the outstanding consistency with a great objectives that will ensure all the participants a safety by choosing their choice as Bucket.
Activity: 378
I liked the project, but I did not find information about the free distribution of your tokens, because with this you can attract a lot of people.
Yeah you are right. I also didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.
More efforts was kept to implement the foundational bridge however bounty can help to bring more new investors through the supporters where they can reach to audience actively.
the project has just started its work and I'm assuming that the team will soon launch a bounty campaign. Of course, developers know about all the future benefits of running bounty.
As for me, the developer needs to arrange a free distribution as soon as possible in order to attract ordinary participants and investors.
Activity: 308
In Twitter, since a long time, new posts do not appear. I think that the team should be more actin if they want to achieve something
Pages:
Jump to: