Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 46. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Exciting new project! Sounds like a promising one. I'll be keeping my eyes out for this project if I were u!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors
Airdrop is a very good strategy to interest more people to participate but yet they take their decision themselves about the airdrop later.
Well its not bad to have an airdrop since its mostly used in promoting projects, But if they think its not needed and decide not to then we have to accept it try other strategies.
We can gain huge supporters who can actively join the airdrop campaign and spread the word BUCKET to various social channels and share all our information how we are reaping success and we can gain more participants.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Is it planned to hold an airdrop in the future? I think this is a well-known marketing move that allows attracting invetors

Well this is a good move if the team want to attract more impression and traffic to the site. Not a bad idea anyway if they will launch airdrop campaign.

Yeah, it's good to have this kind of promotion because more people likely to joined in the Airdrop as it will gained free tokens. However, it will also have a negative effect as this will result into dumping of coins once it will be available in the exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Airdrop is a very good strategy to interest more people to participate but yet they take their decision themselves about the airdrop later.
Well its not bad to have an airdrop since its mostly used in promoting projects, But if they think its not needed and decide not to then we have to accept it try other strategies.

Airdrop is another form of advertising so basically, newly created project would probably do it in order for them to be more known in the community. What we wanted to know is if the team would run a bounty program because it is much more like the basic in promoting a project.
Activity: 238
So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?

That is still depend on how you handle your token on how wise you are. That is ehy you should be quick and alert. I think they will return a the money if they didn't reach the soft cap or extend the date.

I agree with you, you are the one who keep your tokens so its up to you how you manage and handle your token. Being alert in this community is highly needed in order to gain extra profit and in order your token will not be wasted. This is what we called keeping in touch to the member of the team and always wait to their updates.
To my analysis there is nothing we can gain and as we are expecting all our efforts shall be highly recognized so we can wait and if they could even list the tokens on the better exchanges that also adds us a spark time to sell when the token price leads high.
Activity: 224
Not only Airdrop but the team of Bucket have no plans to launch bounty programs as what the admins said in the telegram. If that's the case, how can they convinced people to joined on this community and support this project? As we know, all supporters only likes to support a project that has a bounty campaigns.
Activity: 434
I am interested in the matter and I too not against that this event has taken place as it is always pleasant to be a part of the project and to receive a few tokens free of charge. I think here many such. In exchange we as much as possible will try to support the project.
Activity: 224
I agree that it is not really bad for this Bucket project to launched its airdrop campaign to the community, especially now that there are lots of people looking for different kinds of airdrop. If the team will be able to have an airdrop it will surely a good strategy to attract more people and continues its promotion to the crypto community.
Activity: 126
At this moment they havent discussed yet about running any airdrop campaigns but its realy nice if they can do it. It would help boosting thier marketing a lot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Activity: 140
Activity: 84
One of the main questions for any project is where to take large investors and how to make it so that they decide to invest in the project, what are you going to do?

If they can provide some explanation and the benefits if you join the ICO sale from live interview or video presentation from the team. Then it will potentially attract people to visit and see what this site can offer them good.
Usually people are not interested if they just explain the benefits of joining the ICO because it is just a basic marketing strategy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
One of the main questions for any project is where to take large investors and how to make it so that they decide to invest in the project, what are you going to do?

If they can provide some explanation and the benefits if you join the ICO sale from live interview or video presentation from the team. Then it will potentially attract people to visit and see what this site can offer them good.
Activity: 294
Activity: 308
So as I know in this tokens if you invest and buy some tokens after the ICO. Can you profit from it instantly if the ICO is successful right? How about if the ICO sale did not reach the minimum cap?

That is still depend on how you handle your token on how wise you are. That is ehy you should be quick and alert. I think they will return a the money if they didn't reach the soft cap or extend the date.

I agree with you, you are the one who keep your tokens so its up to you how you manage and handle your token. Being alert in this community is highly needed in order to gain extra profit and in order your token will not be wasted. This is what we called keeping in touch to the member of the team and always wait to their updates.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Well this is a good move if the team want to attract more impression and traffic to the site. Not a bad idea anyway if they will launch airdrop campaign.
Activity: 308
I have not seen any information about him. But if the decision was not made, then they consider it inappropriate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 322

The softcap will be the basis if the projrct will continue or not so the answer to your question is no softcap no project. Even if Im positive that they will hit the min cap.
Activity: 280

In what i have experience, you can earn from it and also it will depend on your decision. If you think you will earn more by holding and by believing that this will be much successful in the future then you should hold for more than a month. Else you should sell as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: