Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 36. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 10
I've tested all the points of your idea and everything is really very nice.
Where were you able to conduct the tests? Already have MVP of platform?
Activity: 145
Merit: 2

So far, from this absolutely no sense. Coin as it jumped so immediately and fell back
At the moment, the price of one BUDDY is 0.014 BTC, although 2 days ago it was worth 0.0027 BTC. Growth is good.
I also want to support the project and make money on it. I have been thinking for a long time, and decided to buy 2 tokens BUDDY, I hope that my expectations will come true.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

So far, from this absolutely no sense. Coin as it jumped so immediately and fell back
At the moment, the price of one BUDDY is 0.014 BTC, although 2 days ago it was worth 0.0027 BTC. Growth is good.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
in the begging i thought this was a trolling post with another trolling coin. followed some links and seems legit..good luck.
And now their coin has made X6))

This is common practice. This can be observed in all positions, not the thelko with this coin. No one cancels the speculative factor.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
The project took an excellent start, as it seems to me. I will follow developments
Activity: 199
in the begging i thought this was a trolling post with another trolling coin. followed some links and seems legit..good luck.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I've tested all the points of your idea and everything is really very nice.
Activity: 294
Very promising project, I will closely monitor the news.
Totally agree with you, but unfortunately the news and content is very small.
Activity: 263
Very promising project, I will closely monitor the news.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
See if everything is all right with a link to the telegram. I can not go to your channel
Activity: 249
All this is unimportant because the price has fallen very sharply back
Activity: 197
I do not understand a little, the slogan of the project is: Find a friend in one click. And everyone says that this is about finding help on mutually beneficial terms. So what is this about?
Activity: 336
I'm shocked, in the last 20 hours the coin has made X6, which is exactly what I expected it to do. Once the project is launched, the price will skyrocket.

It's an amazing result in such a short time
Activity: 252
I have carefully studied this project and noticed that the project already has many partners, this is only the beginning, Buddy is doomed to success.

What kind of partners are we talking about? I did not see that kind of information
Activity: 266
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 230
When will the project have a website according to its road map?

https://www.buddycoin.club/
The project website has long been functioning
Very nice design of the site,that for such a project is extremely important
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Tell me, has ICO already started?
BUDDY is already trading on crypto-currency exchanges, there will be no ICO for this. You can easily buy BUDDY on the Yobit exchange.
Thank you, stupid question on my part) I looked at Yobite, there is a positive dynamics, the coin is growing.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

I am sure that it writes, an offended investor who has lost his funds investing in other projects, many can not understand that investing in ICO is always a risk.
I agree that ICO is a big risk. I was wondering why he ranked this project to the scaffolds. Let's see if he can provide some evidence of his words.

I do not think we should expect any evidence from him. In my opinion this is a simple troll
Activity: 224
When will the project have a website according to its road map?

https://www.buddycoin.club/
The project website has long been functioning
Pages:
Jump to: