Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 44. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Do not you think that 0.00273152 BTC for Buddy, as it is expensive?? And how many tokens were issued for sale?
Total exposed 10 000 000 coins. The funds raised by the company will be directed to the technological improvement of the service.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
How much is 1 token BUDDY, I will be happy to buy a few tokens, but it is important to me its current value.
The price is constantly jumping, up and down. At the moment, the price of 1 BUDDY is 0.00273152 BTC.
Do not you think that 0.00273152 BTC for Buddy, as it is expensive?? And how many tokens were issued for sale?
Activity: 210
How much is 1 token BUDDY, I will be happy to buy a few tokens, but it is important to me its current value.
The price is constantly jumping, up and down. At the moment, the price of 1 BUDDY is 0.00273152 BTC.
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
remarkable trading dues! Good luck fellows!
Do you think it's worth investing in tokens now? I got $ 300, I'm planning to buy buddy with it.
Of course, you can invest, but take into account all the risks, three hundred dollars, you can certainly risk.
Do you think it's worth investing in tokens now? I got $ 300, I'm planning to buy buddy with it.
Activity: 28
Greetings, guys! It's really good platform
To be honest, I have not tested the platform itself, but the road map looks decent, it all depends on the developers.
Activity: 10
Greetings, guys! It's really good platform
I read that psychologists will also work on the site, tell me how you will check their professionalism before you allow them to work?
Activity: 10
wise plan! Good luck fellows!
Activity: 57
Hi, guys. It is good project, I think se need somethink sama for old people. Wish you good luck!
Activity: 93
I also sometimes feel lonely, but for this I have facebook. Although, I would be happy to find, thanks to this project, teachers of the German language
Hello everyone, wow sounds interesting. I wish the project success and prosperity
Activity: 114
Hello everyone, very interesting project, I didn't even think that there are such ideas  Shocked

Agree with you, some times I feel so alone (
This project can help you. Here you can find a friend, a mentor. Honestly, for me it sounds strange  Huh
Why?I think it is good idea in modern world.
I agree with you, just for me this idea of ​​the project is very unusual. Can we assume that this is an innovative idea?

I think it is no innovative, but it is good social think. I will support those guys!
Activity: 97
Hello everyone, very interesting project, I didn't even think that there are such ideas  Shocked

This project can help you. Here you can find a friend, a mentor. Honestly, for me it sounds strange  Huh
I agree with you, just for me this idea of ​​the project is very unusual. Can we assume that this is an innovative idea?
Activity: 57
I also sometimes feel lonely, but for this I have facebook. Although, I would be happy to find, thanks to this project, teachers of the German language

Merit: 2
In fact, the idea is not new, because Buddy is a kind of social network, with its additives and buns.
Activity: 97

Pages:
Jump to: